Cooling Pad laptop under his hands.

For some time now I use a laptop HP Pavilion DV7. Good computer only has one drawback - a weak cooling system, so when you work demanding programs, such as games - does not get childish. I tried to use a cooling stand, but they were ineffective - firstly they sucked air out of the computer, as well as the air intake at the regular cooling system, too, from the bottom - it turns garbage. Secondly fans are arranged so that the parts of the laptop cool, and so are not heated, and the right places to air does not reach. In general, I decided to make a stand for your particular computer itself - that the air was blowing to the right place.

That sacrifice the future of vivisection - one of the earlier, unsuccessful attempts to use a commercially available refrigerant.

An autopsy was successful, vandal in my soul happy.

In parallel with the turbocharger removed the main engine of our vessel - thought to adapt it as a cooler. But then he changed his mind - can have problems with mobility resulting device.

To maximize the cooling effect took off decorative caps with fans - may look worse - but the air flow is significantly improved. With the same purpose, I decided to make the housing of a metal mesh.

Gnehm mesh, cut off the excess, welding fastening corners - for greater rigidity.

After careful measurements carve a place in the fans.

This photo here accidentally hit. From fascinating work to create devaysa constantly distracted by their immediate work - motochistku (bulkhead) of the main engine. Hard work in the heat of 45 degrees. Eh! Once the vacation.

Putting it all together, pre-welded platform under the feet of the laptop.

That is almost ready, it remains only to paint.

After painting.

Stand and get even rude, but cool at times effectively purchased.

To use the ship in a roll, used in conjunction with the mat made of special plastic "elephant skin" has an extraordinary anti-friction properties.
All !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting