Novelties automotive

Despite the promised end of the world, a global manufacturer of car look far ahead and willingly submit their news for this and next year.

In this post, your attention, I want to introduce 5 new products coming!

Mercedes Benz A-class
Nissan Pathfinder
Range Rover
Lexus LS (460, 600L, F-sport)
Mercedes Benz GL

Photographic material with netcarshow.com

Mercedes Benz A-class
With this innovation the company Mercedes opens a new chapter in the production of compact cars with the new bright and emotional design, as well as with a line of economical and quick engine from 120 to 211 hp The car turned out really bright and modern, with its twist. However, in view of the high cost of cars Mercedes, he is unlikely to become popular in the CIS countries.

Nissan Pathfinder
New from Nissan in class SUV, I think, expected by fans of this brand. Appearance of the car is fresh and unexpected in Japanese. Ennobled car interior using any "high-tech widgets", all-sky cameras, for example, that have been borrowed from Infiniti. Salon, in general, reminds Nissan Teana and Infinity FX simultaneously. Will this model is popular - it is difficult to say, since then, much will depend on the new products of competitors.

Range Rover
Someone, in truth, joy in this new product. Agree Range Rover Vogue already rather tired - so many years of the same ... In the last restyling so do nothing - put diodes in the headlights, updated interface panel ... and charged him 175 thousand USD For what ?!
New Englishmen promise to make even more luxurious, more expensive, more technically equipped. Wait and see, and I think the car will be enjoyed by all those who have nowhere to put the money.

Lexus LS
The representative of the S-Class among Japanese Lexus. What can I say, the car was conceptually modern design of the brand, and three trim LS460, LS600L (hybrid) and LS F-sport. The highest quality materials to enter the arena with Mercedes, BMW and Audi as an equal. The mass of the latest Japanese technology to make driving safer and more comfortable. In my opinion, it is a worthy alternative to expensive Germans.

Mercedes Benz GL
Giant-SUV from Mercedes has finally been updated. He was typical of all the latest modern Mercedes looks and new engines. Among the new GL63 AMG, the top-end. Generally, GL one of the most luxury SUVs. Finishes and Materials car "create" the price of over 120 thousand. USD - definitely. But such a product exists a merchant.

(That's all)

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting