How do I buy Dandy.

Will be 12 photos and 1 video. Please do not break.
The other day was lucky enough to get remakes consoles Dendy (among other DR scheduled here and decided for the sake of mockery such a gift ordered). Well we start playing. At first glance it looks like a box on the original box Stiplerovskoy Dandy mid-90s, only the size of two times less. Anyway drawn motorcyclist same as before.

Open and see where that's here is a miracle of the Chinese technology. It looks pretty neat and compact. Plastic pleasant to the touch, do not hang out anywhere.

Behind we see the standard output. Two tulips on video and audio, and a single antenna output jack for connecting the power supply. A little about the cable. The manufacturer decided to save money and put only the aerial cable. This is not a problem of course, and a cable with tulips have almost all but left an unpleasant aftertaste. By the way you connect to the LCD TV set-top box via the antenna output, the sound is a little hoarse. Via RCA wheeze was not observed on the LCD or CRT.

In front we see two standard 9-pin connector for joysticks. Nothing fancy, but thanks for that it is possible to connect old. And the Chinese love their exotic insert connectors, so then find a mate FIG.

Turning the console we see that they are doing in Zelenograd. Although it seems to me that make them all the same in China, and we have only screwed to the housing board.

On opening the console, we see that everything is as usual on the "snot" that is, the hot-melt.

Joystick censures did not cause all is well pressed, nothing sinks. The only constructive defect that lead their side and keep a little uncomfortable. But after 5 minutes you get used to.

A separate issue is the cartridges. If before they were made mostly of relatively rigid plastic, rough to the touch (I'm talking about the rectangular cartridge, square and at the time of garbage riveting), then in the hands of those afraid to take care not to damage. Painfully thin plastic. So, here I was this cartridge supplied with the prefix. It is always a favorite as a Chinese inscription ala 100500 games in one. In fact, there are only 5 games. Ducks, plates, Mario, football and the Olympic Games (bastards could even push tanchiki).

And this I have already bought separately. It lies even less. Chip and Dale 1 2. Third Chip and Dale is a pirate hack one of the shooters about Vietnam with the characters replaced by chipmunks, but we knew her as a ChiD3. By Turtles 4 hidden game Turtle Fights. So good set of games.

The back of the cartridges also flaunts proud inscription that their Zelenograd stamped.

When parsing the cartridge seen a few surprises. Such a small card with the games I have never seen. The smallest was one and a half times more than this, but this level of miniaturization rolls. But in the cartridge can be hidden stash, place it in bulk.

Very pleased with the power supply. Finally it is made small and light. Now the weight of the socket unit is not broken.

Posted in [mergetime] 1346471318 [/ mergetime]
Well, at the end of a short video with the gameplay (with the vocabulary sorry, all I filmed during the game and was on emotions).
That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting