A trip to the rock festival Cubana 2012

Hello dear Yapovtsy. Passed a month since then, as a start for me, probably the best adventure this year - a trip to the rock festival Cubana on the Black Sea. I will try to tell you about everything in the narrative style of his own face, so that there will be not only an overview of the festival itself, but also my own experience =) Will as a gallery, as the finish will tell. So please do not break)

So began my journey in the Kuban with adventure. The fact is that to me the day before the trip was to visit a friend from Chelyabinsk. With a friend, we had to go to the bar "Coyote Ugly," otvisnut, so to say, good. And so it happened, but the trouble, after returning home, it turned out that the apartment keys at me with a no, but as a get home through the iron door with an English castle, no one knew) After the games in the Spider-Man and climbing on the balcony in the end was summoned MChSniki, which is still 2 hours dissecting the door) In general, it is a different story, except to say that everything ended well and the next day we arrived at the station in Yekaterinburg, where he met with the company of people with whom we were to go by train 2.5 days . The organizer of the trip, Lesch, with 90% of these people were from the city of Tyumen.

The very train ride to the cube - is a different story, though, because almost the whole car was occupied by us, kubanoidami future. This means that the entire road was reckless of songs with a guitar, drinking, fun, and just a great mood, which we were charged 100%

So, we all still got to Anapa and ahead of us was expecting more around a 2-hour drive to Veselovka directly to the festival. Bus dovёz us to the police fenced area where everyone told us that then you need to walk about 6 km under the scorching sun)) Frankly, this hike with backpacks and bags in my memory for a long time)
And she awaited festival area

Top view

The Dark Knight inlet

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting