Distant Japan

Recently copied pictures came across a photo from a trip and decided to share experiences and photos of my trip to the country of the rising sun - Japan. Will be a lot of photos and some bukovok. Ask not break, the end marked.

I'll start from the beginning. The trip took place in 2010 in September. The residence time of 14 days.
In fact, it was a business trip, not a tourist trip, but thanks to the hospitality of the brothers on reason, and given the fact that during our visit there was a holiday, it was possible to read a bit of the surrounding area of ​​Tokyo and relax.

Posted in [mergetime] 1347534492 [/ mergetime]
I'll start in order. The route as a whole is this: Magnitogorsk, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk-Beijing-Tokyo and back in reverse order. In Irkutsk is the company through which the trip and realized. Arrived in Irkutsk (also very hospitable comrades). If one of them is sitting on Yap and I know them a huge hello. In Irkutsk, was several times. Interesting city, there is something to see, but most impressed Baikal and of course cisco. Smoked cisco simply delicious. In Irkutsk first time I tried the same dish called poses. Has anyone tried, he will confirm that this is really delicious. Originally made from red deer meat. Cool to see on the way to Lake Baikal banners restaurants and cafes "Hot posture." Photo banners unfortunately was not there.

Another Baikal

And yet

In the city did not go. China was a separate trip if inspiration will write a separate post. 5 hours walking around the airport and the surrounding area. In Tokyo, arrived at 14 pm local time. Appeared very pleased with Chinese airlines. New Airbus, pleasant flight attendants. A little pumped powered tolko.Novy international terminal at the airport in Tokyo launched 3 weeks after our departure. We arrived in the old one. In Japan, we have 10 to 24 September and during that time was the heat of 30-35 degrees, and only in one day was a little rain.

No photos from the plane upon landing, but catches the eye, for a piece of land that they have conducted a relentless struggle with the ocean. All shores are perfectly defined boundaries that simply paved artificially. However it can be clearly seen for example on Google maps. We met translator Alexander. Russian guy with the Komsomolsk-on-Amur, who moved to the end of the 90s to relocate to Tokyo. I would like to once again express my gratitude to this man for his active participation in our trip. He spent a lot of time with us to acquaint us with the culture of this country.

Went to the hotel. The plant, which we got acquainted with the production was in Kanagawa Prefecture in the near Yokohama.

Major industrial zone. While riding the bus to the hotel saw mills Toshiba, JVC, Nissan, Nikon and others. My professional activity is related to industrial hydraulics, so we were at a factory producing hydraulic equipment.

Hotel which settled - Single Room.

Free WiFi

Smart toilets generally a separate topic for the story. There just is not any.

Umyvalka person)

I will describe in a few words, with regard to work. The Japanese are very industrious nation. Under the program, we had 5 days from 8 am to 17 pm with a lunch break. Every day was painted, but we have always been able to get rid faster. Well-deserved rest of us at the same time, no one let go and sat down and discussed what you have seen and further prospects of cooperation up to 17 hours and then bowed and expenses)). It was very unusual to observe first of greeting bows. Some know Russian customs shake hands welcomed first bow, and then shrugging his hands. The older the lower the Japanese bow, youth also nods slightly in comparison with them.

Production decent automated. In the shops clean and the function of each is clearly painted.

During one of the meetings of the siren wailed. The Japanese present jumped up and pulled organized by the exit, while the senior did not stop. The interpreter translated that it does not affect us today and we can continue. Turned out to be a drill. Asked to watch out the window and saw as 3-4 minutes almost the entire staff of the plant, about 300 people was built on the central square. And all this without panic, without any fuss.

Very devoted mother company. All employers are mostly private companies.

The photo in the lobby of the founder of the main building of the plant.

Ended the official part of the visit began sightseeing.

Near the hotel is the island (do not remember the name). It has several temples and many Japanese people come there just to walk in the park. The island is connected to the mainland (big island) pedestrian bridge. Picture of the island at the outlet metro station.

And here is the island itself.

Pacific Ocean. Of course swim.

On the island

The desire of the Japanese, and of course tourists, too.

Also board desires. Basically write simple desires. Take the exam for example.

Japanese Kote. Very impressively they are there in the park. Nothing and no fear

There is not visible kote. Here it is larger)

Fast food outlets in the same place on the island

Hence, in good weather you can see Mount Fuji

Lunch

And the one who ate it

The ring of happiness before the temple. there right instruction how many times and how to pass it.

The reverse side of the island. after low tide they collect fish and snails.

Back on the boat traveled from the back side of the island. The travel time of 15 minutes.

The next item was the Kamakura - ancient capital of Japan.

Buddhism in Japan is heterogeneous. There are several different schools of Buddhism, who even fought among themselves. And the Buddha in Japan, at least in the statuettes, as opposed to the full and pretty Chinese looks pretty angry and sullen.

You can get inside. made entirely of such as bronze.

Next, here is a sanctuary or as he called them do not know.

Simply sit back and ask in any form of the Buddha what you want.

Even at the entrance to the temple is everywhere here such structure. There they poured their hands and in a certain order.

And these 200 liter drums filled with all of sake. Gift to the temple from sponsors. semiannually say updated. On the question of what happens to the old just smile.

Pond in Kamakura. They live carp turtles.

And the way to the palace held here on this avenue of cherry. Spring must be very beautiful.

Holiday quarter. Be a witness to this event succeeded in Yokohama and Tokyo. A group of people is a symbol of the quarter on a stretcher. Singing songs and shouting chants all about the association and friendship with each other - the inhabitants of the quarter. All of these actions are like once a quarter and agreed with the administration and the police, which closes at the rally car traffic.

Too holiday quarter only in Tokyo.

Organized movement

Just a random shot in the street. Already I do not know what I wanted to capture

They run every)

In action

Highly developed network of subway and commuter trains that do not differ from each other.

Electric station.

Terminal to buy a ticket on the subway. The cost is calculated on the length of the path and in my view the Tokyo subway network is the three Moscow superposed. At first it was very difficult to understand. There are women's coaches. They are pink with appropriate inscriptions and in the rush hour ride there only women. Were introduced after accusations of men by women is that they rub on their bodies in peak hours.

Quite a lot of bike

And ride them even sumoists

This fine-parking improperly parked bicycles.

It is closer. every bike data plate info. Bike evacuated, and the owner comes a receipt for payment of the fine by e-mail. Fine up to 20-30 percent of the value bike

These are manholes. in different cities and even their areas

Electricity, including transformers basically all the top

I'll pick up my daughter from the dance will continue to mutilate

Shinkansen bullet train. Currently only serve passengers, as well as at night all Shinkansen line closed from 0:00 to 06:00 am for maintenance. During this time continue to operate conventional trains, which run substantially parallel lines Shinkansen.

Posted in [mergetime] 1347546674 [/ mergetime]
Boundaries between cities virtually none. Seen only on the number of floors of building that you get from Tokyo to Yokohama, from Yokohama Kawasaki

Surfers

The next item - Yokohama

Went back here on this boat

He also

Lower deck

Endpoint - arrives in Yokohama. Kindergarten. Two different groups apparently

There is also a schoolgirl. All in kilts absolutely different lengths. apparently from self-confidence. Some do not skirt, and belt))

Here is an image area where the hotel was. building density is simply amazing.

New residential areas

Business center in Yokohama is there a couple dozen beautiful skyscrapers

This fish market. starts at 4 am and 7 fish anymore. Generally, in Japan, is wrong. at 5 am already very light, and darkens at 6 pm.

Office of a Japanese television. TV in the hotel about 140 channels, most of which are entertaining. About Japanese show can also write a separate post. Actually at first think that some perverts. Around okolopolovaya life.
Then it seems not such a perverse and sometimes very funny especially without translation.

There's also a business center.

There Yokohama big and beautiful promenade with a huge newly built pier. That's kind of on the promenade by the sea

Posted in [mergetime] 1347547894 [/ mergetime]
Left tallest building at that point in Japan. Tokyo Tower (Tokyo Sky Tree) while still under construction.

And here it is - Tokyo Tower (Tokyo Sky Tree). In 2012 it had already completed.

These are the parks in Yokohama

Here it is the tallest building. Login seemingly free or a nominal fee. Inside the high-speed elevator. 60 what that floor observation deck with a 360 degree

Below are a few species there.

More

More

Then walked to Chinatown. Inscriptions in Chinese, traditional Chinese cuisine.

Here she met this colorful uncle. Somewhere I had photos in the internet several times met.

Visited the museum of dolls.

Dolls from all over the world. Russian nesting dolls too. Cheburashka and Gena too.

The same pier in Yokohama.

And a photo with him in different directions.

more ... a lot of cargo ports

Another

Then appeared on the show car auctions Porsche.

Posted in [mergetime] 1347548770 [/ mergetime]
In the background is the same uncle)

there

Machines were about 300 pieces

Gallery there are many, but a lot will not ship

This is now the Museum of Toyota. Although there are many other brands represented

Here's an example

Here are

Been on the auto show where the newest models and concepts.

Prius

More

Homeless. These are the comrades live along the waterfront in the middle of Tokyo. On chains dried white shirts and socks. And places like that lend themselves to graduation.

At the beginning of a sleep on benches, on cardboard houses and at the end of the tent with lanterns and bicycles.

Along the waterfront. We thought we could tourists, but the interpreter said the homeless

Road repair. In the evening hours of 7 started. Morning passed there was no equipment or workers and not even noticeable that the new asphalt. The roads are ideal everywhere. Before pedestrian crossings asphalt interspersed with reflective material. There are paid and free road, but no traffic jams anywhere.

Shops for every taste and color. Some are dressed well, very extravagant. Prices do not bite.

Beautiful girls in Japan meet. Basically, all the beautiful red or brown well. Discolour they did not work, so it seems such blondes))). All presenters popular entertainment programs just like that.

Kitchen in Japan is amazing.

Basically dishes consist of seafood and vegetables.

Almost all restaurants have to remove their shoes. Traditional Japanese restaurants in our sushi and rolls ate a couple of times here in these fast food restaurants.

There are, of course, more junk food. Ramen noodles, for example. Many ready meals sold in shops and I understand the Japanese themselves are not particularly prepared. Buy ready-made meals or eat in restaurants which in abundance in any area. Dinner for two at a restaurant costing 40-70 dollars. Of alcohol in the store took Japanese whiskey (cheap and quite decent quality) and beer.

Smoking. Cigarettes sold in the shop and vending machines. Allowed on sale 21 years. To buy a machine to receive a special card (similar to the right). On the move virtually nobody smokes. Smoke in designated areas. Such air and on the street and in hotels and offices. On the street look like aquariums)))

Tokyo Disneyland. Consists of two different parks: Disneyland and DisneySi with adult ticket costs $ 55. Various attractions in turn takes from 20 minutes to 1 5 hours. Three rides can jump the queue.

It turns

Tokyo Disneyland the most visited in the world

Consists of several parts. all parts are stylized something

some more pictures from the Disneyland

more

more

more

Amusement very much. We all did not escape

This ends. I understand that it's not covered, but so long happened.
If you like it I'll write more about Japan or about another stranugde managed to visit. I will say one thing! The country is very interesting to any not like. And when my children grow up I will try to show it to them.

PySy. And yes ... they are fascists. Monument to the Edo Tokyo Museum. Kick

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting