Beer Prague

My first short story about the Czech Republic, so I apologize if the syllable which is lame)
Actually it all started with the fact that once ran into a friend who had just returned from the Czech Republic and excitedly talked about the city, museums, historical places ... but it is not with this, probably with the fact that I love this frothy drink called beer! < br /> A little thought (probably 5-7 minutes), my wife and I moved to the nearest travel agency already pre-selected tour of DVM-round. By the way according to the value of 23,500 rubles tura-. 8 for two days, I thought that certainly somewhere is a catch, the type of aircraft not reach, or bring in some hole, but everything turned out as well as possible, but more on that later.
Ph 30 pieces will probably end respectively represent.
This well, like, break, well, so bear with me a little bit.

I think to start, probably from being 31 minutes express train rushed us from the glorious city of Tambov in nemenee glorious city of Moscow at 06:30 and departure from Domodedovo 8 more hours, and it was to do absolutely nothing, in the court of the beginning of April, damn cold, -5, alcohol has not yet sold, and the soul asks for coffee and 50 grams of cognac.
We got to the center, the only thing that McDonald's is already open on the Tverskoy, had to choke the coffee in it. Slightly warmed, took a bottle of cognac, they decided to pass the time, pofotkat wife on the background of the Kremlin, and of the road to Domodedovo.
We arrived on time, had filed old Boeing, which is, nevertheless, brought quickly to our final destination.

Czech Republic surprisingly met with warm air, although it was already late enough, the thermometer was 16, so after -5 in Russia.
Actually the hotel where we were taken, certainly not located in the center of Prague, but very pleased with the impressive size and comfort.

Resepshn

Wop everywhere, many of them, which is a bit strained ...

Room small, but cleanly and comfortable, although it was we need just to sleep)

Breakfast is also a pleasant surprise: many varieties of cheese at the same time, I have only seen in the hyper, well, all sorts of salads, sausages, ham, etc. etc. Later, we often late for breakfast because After working up the patient to get out of his head at 8:00 am it was extremely difficult.
Pleased with the hotel swimming pool with whirlpool and three saunas

The next day was the first tour of the center of Prague.
Tourists in bulk, mostly Germans, italyashki, British, all the hustle and crumple. Eyes memorize pubs that until we pass by (

Posted in [mergetime] 1347950179 [/ mergetime]
terminate
I'm sorry, dear YaPovtsy, pictures squeezed for a long time, at work tyrnet through a proxy server, it cuts the speed of the dog on the vine photo added 5 minutes (

There are various strange pictures ...

The tour finally hung with the first visit of the old Czech pubs and wine Krušovice. The dinner was part of a circle of 0, 33, of course it was nothing for a normal Russian person, so it was just so drunk 10 more ... There's also met with two funky devchenki of Peter, in the future many times with them were having fun together.

We need to walk a little, look, rastrestis so to speak. In the center of Prague you can walk endlessly, snaps attractions tyrnete complete, all will not spread.
Czechs somehow very fond of all devilry and horror stories, lots of museums and monuments some straholyudin ...

Another bloody pivnuha ...

Having read on the Internet about the Prague restaurant "Beer House" necessarily and immediately decided to include it in our "cultural" program.

Beer, like most of Prague's Old pivnushek, cooked in the restaurant. Since all grades drink not really have a "beer carousel" with different varieties - cherry, coffee, nettle, etc. Wife liked it "champagne beer" (Well done - a woman)

Just like the name of beer)

On the way home, we ran into hyper next to our hotel, the choice of beer as always very pleased, and the price for it: 10 soviet rubles ...

The next day continued a tour of Prague. The bus had introduced us to some monastery on the hill of the city, but then began to rain and we hid in pivnuhe, which is just in the monastery. What really do not even regret the monks beer was excellent!

Since the weather turned bad, we decided to organize a tour of the beer place known all over the world (thanks to a bunch of printouts was tyrneta addresses pubs).
First boozer "The Bear", the densest known beer in the world - 33% density, very rich taste of the old porter!

Try, drink one after the other ...

Rastresaemsya, went to the museum of local sekos, in front of the chair tester when sadishsya him on the back seat goes a little massage, then a message is displayed on your libido). Inside go, there is hardly a new something to see)

Ferdinant pubs, brew the famous beer "Seven bullets»

Interior cafe vederno-tin, in principle, even a very cool

Czech drink Fernet, later a little addicted to it to taste like liquor, only some herbs, for I liked the famous Becherovka

A cafe "Beer Museum" - perhaps the most extensive selection of draft beers and cocktails out of it. Personally poprobyval 8 varieties of beer, is no longer enough to simply stomach that day (

It also

The Prague police, the most loyal in the world - it seems to be there and it is not as if)

The next day they decided to ride alone in Karlovy Vary. Before departure the bus was an hour and we looked into the nearest pub, near the bus station. The choice of beer shocked as the waiter said, were available more than 1800 varieties!

On the way to Carlsbad drove known village Krušovice

Small factory in Krušovice

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting