ProjectorParisHilton closed

We regret to inform you:

The new season of the program "ProjectorParisHilton" will not go on the First Channel. The decision to close one of the most popular and loved by the audience and the project was forced taken in the moment when it became clear: the agreement on the continuation of participation in the "Projector" its two permanent co-host Sergei Svetlakova and Garik Martirosyan fail under any circumstances.

Konstantin Ernst, general director of the First Channel:
"In the summer I was called by the general director of" Gazprom-Media Holding "and Nikolai Senkevich said that Sergei Svetlakov and Garik Martirosyan will no longer participate in" ProjectorParisHilton "as new contracts with TNT. I turned to him with a request as an exception to allow them to participate in only one project of the First Channel. With good will, these issues are easily solved on television, my companion of goodwill is not found. "

We are infinitely sorry to close the project, which is the same like the way the audience and ourselves. Which, moreover, continues to like all four of its leading - and this is unusual for a weekly program with the at present a long history.

We decided not to change the composition of the leading "Spotlight" - either totally or partially. Substitutions in the group The Beatles are not provided. "Spotlight" so dear to us, as we did, and you watched, since May 2008.

We thank Garik Martirosyan and Sergei Svetlakova for the drive and the passion with which they worked on "Projector", and wish them great creative successes in their main job.

Fucking one program ALL FOR TELEVISION AND LOOKED THAT CLOSED ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting