Expedition Tambov Karelia (Devil's Nose).

Initially learn to take on an expedition planned 11 persons and 3 UAZ, but as it usually happens 6 of 11 people at the last moment refused.
The route has changed several times, too.
And so to start crews will present:
1.UAZ (877) - I (Victor) and my brother Denis.
2.UAZ (768) - Stas, Sanya and Andrew.

A little bit about cars:
UAZ (877) - of 1997. It was bought for 2 weeks before the Expedition 40 000r. During this time, it was done: replacement starter, cooler, repair Manual transmission, replacing all fluids, wipers))), setting mafona since he was wearing racing wheel we bought the chain wheel and the most of our osnavnaya completion of this bed in UAZ about it below. Looks
it is very pechalno- it was decided to clean up, paint anti-gravity thresholds and make a sticker on the sides. After prodelanyh procedures we ourselves were surprised by the state of our UAZ. Since the route originally planirovlsya too optimistic on board sticker we Tambov-Kizhi

UAZ (768) - 1992g.v. Stas was bought 3 years ago thousands. 20, for the year of UAZ did neostalos Stas made him "Podvoherhod" more about it you can read here drive2

Both cars finish on the last day, my brother and I never even went to UAZ, and then just 3000 km.

And so ...
poehaliii Refill full tanks and begin the trip.

Photography as we bought it unfortunately not, but there you are ...

3.foto
Kasimov I remember the first problem on our board, began to fall the pressure of the oil.

4.foto
Ostanavlivaemsya- add oil to the engine, it later emerged that the oil our UAZ approximately 1 liter per 100 km.))) It does not matter go further ...

5.foto
g.Melenki- then was bought by backup generator, and a lot more oil spare parts in store.

6.foto
First point of interest on our way.
Muromtsevo - Sudogodsky District village in the Vladimir region of Russia.

7.foto
Castle of the Counts Khrapovitsky-1884, we were very surprised to see such a castle in Russia !!!

8.foto
Only in our country, such a structure can nahotitsya in this state!

9.foto
All floors are destroyed

10.foto
Therefore, the castle was originally. About him a lot of information in interenete.

11.foto
Go further route goes through g.Vladimir.

12.foto
Suzdal

13.foto
Again Suzdal, the driver in a tracksuit with a cigarette in his mouth goes and finds the money ... without words ...

14.foto
We go further ...

15.foto
This is our interior

16.foto
The first lot, near Rostov

17.foto
we eat soup and sleep, tomorrow a hard day.

2den. 22.07.2012
18.foto
Rostov "Kremlin" (Metropolitan yard) - the former residence of the Metropolitan, located in the center of Rostov on the shores of Lake Nero.
Metropolitan courtyard built as a residence of the Metropolitan, and was not designed for defense, so the walls of the Kremlin were decorative.
For the metropolitan court got the name "Kremlin", although it is debatable.

19.foto

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting