Magic mushrooms near Minsk found!

Empathetic text and 5 photos.
taken away

Youth gathers hallucinogenic mushrooms, earning $ 500 a week ...

Strange things are happening at Minsk. Since the beginning of October in a field not far from Moscow, in the mornings and evenings, young people swarm. They go with the packages carefully look at his feet, clearly something is collected. On the types of suspicious draw attention Onliner.by.

"For the third week there was in this place dozens of young people who gather mushrooms, - he wrote in an editorial. - I myself mushroom, it was interesting. I drove recently to the boy, who already crawled squatting in the heat. He told me that it's magic and expensive mushrooms. In short, hallucinogens. According to the guy, he had a week at 500. e. they earned. Q: Where to watch the police? Or is it legally we? ยป

We went to a specified location and view that as a yes. In the shadows on the field really wandered guys with packages. One of them hanging around the side, near the exit on the road, holding a mobile phone. "What are you collecting?" - We asked a naive question. "How do I know? Just as standing "- he smiled at the boy.

Seeing the man with the camera, young people threw bags but not retired. In conversation, they did not go. What do these comrades on the field (probably just came together for an evening stroll or digging worms for fishing), is unknown. We can only guess.

If our reader is right, then this business is, of course, illegal. Belarus trade "magic" mushrooms (they contain the psychoactive substance psilocin) - not that common, but still fishing. In Minsk region there are several places where these mushrooms grow, they are known to interested citizens. Every year, the police turned on by several criminal cases for the collection, storage and distribution of herbal psychotropics. For information on how law enforcement agencies are struggling with mushroom pickers, we were promised in the near future to tell the police department of Minsk Regional Executive Committee. 02

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting