How do I build a "kitchen" in the country.

28 ph. on a saw, a hammer and a screwdriver.
Fot small and without details. As I engaged in construction. And especially I did not think that it is posted on Yap. Well, you see, times are changing. )
They gave us these 6 acres, 80 year. Well, as hobnob, the first thing that appears on the site - it's cabins. Thus, she was 31 years (reworked last year). The bars on which it was based, rotted away long ago and she was standing on the ground. I decided it in the spring, lift. But it was not there. During the work it became clear that the lag, which is the floor has rotted, and when picked up, raised cabins, and stayed on the ground floor. ) Without hesitation, the Council (in the person - me, wife and father) agreed: construction to be. Especially after these disturbances, cabins was really bad. Paul swam and roll she appeared on the right side.

After some discussion, the plenary took a run in all directions, leaving me in splendid isolation.
And I picked up a hammer and pry bar.

Work is in full swing.

War is war, and lunch schedule. Since the cabins, in combination, it has served as the kitchen. It had, for a time, move the meal, with fresh air.

Tomatoes, cucumbers, pashtetik and brandy))

The great, the mighty Wall of China.

Bungalow turned into a heap of planks and beams. They were useful to me later in the construction.

Breaking does not build!
In the morning I started. By the evening ended. The next day burned garbage

Start.
Just specify the construction went 1.5 months (from left to town a few times). So how to build one, I did not have assistants. Father of 75, however as age. Yes, and I'm building it up, did not admit, traumatic yet. My wife has a wife on the farm was busy.
Made sand cushion. Put blocks, brought the horizon.
Did not make, any zamorochenny foundation was neither the desire nor the finances. The structure is not hard. If something would go or skew the spring, it is not difficult to align and jacking. Jack bought 6 tons (700r) lifted one side this summer, trimmed one edge.

Here you go. Box ready 4x3. Ceiling height 230.
Bottom rail - a bar 100x150. Vertical and upper 100x100. Among themselves, castles and cutouts conventional metal corners 60x60, fixed.

Then the roof.
Metal has remained at the house. We took a reserve. How to know that we will build the kitchen))
A handful left, gradually decreases. All that can be sent in the construction, sawed, nailed, adjusted.

Paul.
Below, nailed hardboard. Then the foam thickness of 100 mm. 20mm above the board.

Who is here and so fucked @ tsya ... and I, with a jigsaw, screwdriver and all the other tools))

Dogs get bored. They mine construction as the fifth leg of the dog)

A KotoKrot, settled in well and gnaws roots)

The door and the window, actually, "balcony unit" of the apartment.
Balcony insulated, put windows. In this case, there is no need. Now the balcony - a continuation of the room. He brought to the country, divided into two parts. By the way, who knows, in the balcony doors, the bottom is not glass, and wood. So, when she was still in the apartment, I drew a tree and put the amplitude of the glass. Light more. And as it is beautiful.
On the floor are red, painted corners. This fad. Did he (bent, painting) as the new cost of 250 rubles. a piece. 6 And they had. Toad strangled. My either turned worse)

Paul is ready. In the end I put on a laminate.

Inside.
On the walls of the foam is 60mm. Then insulation 3 mm. Then the panel. On the pictures you can see the next one of the panels. Kitchen as it is divided into three parts. Where umyvalinik, dishes and everything else, the panel under the tile glazed. Where wardrobe with tools for brick tiles. The rest of the panel under a tree.

On the ceiling, hardboard 60mm foam and cardboard on top of more promptly inserted for warmth.

Well, in the end, it came out as something like this. The roof on the porch, made of transparent polycarbonate. Light that anymore. And to put an additional, second door (usually). And a glass like that ...
The test showed the fall: On the street, from day 0 to -5 at night, indoors, when the heater is running, the power of 700 watts (auto on / off). 17-20 degrees. Acceptable because in the winter there is no one living
All construction cost about 25 thousand rubles, 1, 5 months, one drilled and one chopped fingers. Burnt, about a powerful lamp, hand))

Customers are happy.

The wife asked the person to hide, shy. That we are in the autumn of this year.

And this is the tent, which had to be moved under the kitchen last summer, when the building was.
This small, striped, grit, it's time to have that something more concrete to build for me. And then I grew up and swallow you all here to this grandmother. Very much he loves to climb higher.

Well, had he grown up and build this year, a new tent.

Actually everything. Thank you for your attention.
All Friday and three days off!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting