Miami Mobile

It will be a compilation of photos

Hi! My name is Oleg, I'm 28 years old. I decided to share a thematic selection of photos made on a mobile phone ... Photos are fond of about three years. I photographed on their own and other people's reflex, "Soap", if needed. But in general, I absolutely agree with the statement that the best camera - one that is with him. In my case it's a camera of my mobile phone that I did not let go.
Always I am trying to capture all the fun that saw around him. With the advent of camera phones good results more pleasing to the eye. The last couple of years of use iPhone 4 / 4s. Like the implementation of the work, with a focus, "rate", good for cell phone camera sharpness and color transfer. Instagram'om use only as a platform to showcase their photos and learn about other people's work. Filters Instagram'a I do not like, and I use to process two applications - Snapseed and Picfx. The first basically edit the brightness, saturation, contrast, color and sharpness, straighten the horizon, the second I impose texture. Many noticed that most of my pictures are designed in a particular style. I like the stylized old pictures (scratches, abrasions, noise, faded or sometimes oversaturated colors), simulation drawing. That's what I want to express what I see around me.
One-third of my life I spent in the United States, the better part of that time - in the magnificent city of Miami Beach in Florida. There's almost always great weather, the sky is rarely gray, and usually it a huge number of beautiful clouds. The ocean, too, is good and perfectly complements the already magnificent surroundings. Sunsets and sunrises are striking their colors, and every day it seems that the beautiful sky you had not seen before. Due to the status of the city and the splendid weather on the streets you can see a lot of rare and expensive cars, a lot of beautiful, interesting and sometimes strange people. In general, the eyes are always busy with something, and you always want to photograph. Today I just wanted to share with you a small particle of Miami - this how I saw it. The compilation of a lot of sky, ocean, buildings, machines (which I take a great interest in early childhood). If someone suddenly like, you can find me under the nickname Instagram'e dobrinskiy, there are more photos. I will be glad to respond to appropriate questions. Enjoy watching.

3)

Pelican at the remains of the pier:

Skytrain Miami. Covers a very small area (about 7 km), on the monorail runs without a driver. Inside - free Wi-Fi

Making a pool party at the Shelbourne:

"McDonald's" during the celebration of Halloween

Monument to victims of the Holocaust:

Doing yoga in an environment and with such a view is more fun than in close room:

Morning jogging:

More

Sailboats at sunset:

My favorite park Southpointe. Here you can spend the whole day.

One of the many cruise ships sailing out in many days:

Beauty manor Vizcaya:

More

Celebrity Cruises Liner slowly passes by old pier:

As I said, the sunsets here are very picturesque:

View of the bridge McArthur's, connecting Miami and Miami Beach. In the background - cranes Port of Miami.

Wood) No matter how crappy

Palm

Port

Vidocq water

Building Financial center:

Obviously nigga)

Rybachok

More Rybachok

Tower rescue. As children directly

Panel

Something in the house

Water

Plyazhik

In sekvariume:

"Numbered thug» ©

To boobs? vsmysle graffiti

There is a cat!

Beach

Apparently column)

Palm does not want to?

Almost like Dexter

Although there is already higher level)

Ruined bridge on the way to the island of Key West:

Maslkar

Sky

and poultry

One of the alleys between the apartment buildings:

Abandoned house, or rather, the castle at sunset:

On the walk from the American Akita:

Wood

Georgia, Georgia

Again beaches)

And those who are on duty on them)

Veliki)

and dogs

There are people

Access to the beach. no pathos

Soundscape Park:

Cool it ...

Again the variation

We conclude with the sea, go to the people)

Normal?

Normal?

Well, so be it

More

Sleeps

Epta without them)

And finally - once again a regular guy.
source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting