The truth about the shrimp

I like to pennomu.
Will 7 photo

1. I love to eat shrimp with a beer. It has long been observed that shrimp covered the floor centimeter layer of ice. That was interesting to me how much we overpay for the water well, and at the same time for the waste (husks).

2. Was bought a kilogram of conventional frozen shrimp for the price of 130 rubles per kilogram.

3. While the cooked shrimp (thawed) make the sauce for them - one to one mayonnaise and mustard and the juice of half a lemon, mix.

4. thawed already received 424 grams - that means the water we bought 58% (576 grams) of the total weight.

5. After eating shrimp and weighed them to obtain 279 grams of garbage litter + 576 grams of water = 855 gram of dust. That in turn means that the shrimp meat we ate only 145 grams. We bought 145 grams of shrimp meat for 130 rubles.

6. Try the same with the peeled shrimp for 450 rubles per kilogram. Recovered were 234 grams per 105 rubles.

7. Welded (thawed) they became 107 grams. Ie water in them was 55% (127 grams) For 105 rubles we bought 107 grams of shrimp meat, in principle, more advantageous than buying not peeled shrimp.

Untreated (meat weight only) 130 rubles za145 gram - per gram
1r11kop Treated (only the weight of meat) 105 rubles per 107 grams - 1p per gram

Thank you for attention. By the way how many are allowed to use the water to freeze foods?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting