Kind-hearted man

I want to tell a story that occurred in the subway Zamoskvoretskaya line. This person has not committed a heroic act, and no one was saved, but I think he is a man with a capital letter.

So, about 16:20 I went to the train station Theatre, moving in the direction of the center. At the next seat to me I sat an unremarkable young man in a gray-brown velvet jacket and a black briefcase Adidas. He immediately conceded a place for me, that is amazing, because I do not fit into any of the categories of persons whom accepted yield her seat in the truck.

When the train was approaching the next station, in front of me I cleared another place, and the man sat there. And almost immediately he got up again - in Novokuznetsk in the car came an elderly woman. Further more. As soon as the train has cleared the place, it was transplanted there, not allowing him to hold a big guy, and giving it to those who really need it. I had to go to the Krasnogvardeyskaya, and so I had the opportunity to observe the unusual behavior of a young man for a long time. During the time in which the composition passed 11 stations, this man about 8-9 times sat down and got up again, sitting down on his seat the granny, the mother with the child, just an ordinary girl.

The passengers looked at each other and smiling. How rare nowadays you can find such caring people for whom generosity and sincere kindness to your neighbor - not just empty words, and the inherent properties of the individual. This guy seemed to be given to each passenger in the car piece of their soul, just like that, without demanding anything in return. These people are really worthy of being called real men, men with a capital letter.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting