Tattoo Art at the International Convention

(Total 43 photos)

He tells fotobloger Germany Eduard Gavayler: "The multi-faceted Berlin never ceases to amaze and to expand the boundaries of consciousness. As it turned out, every year in the German capital is held so-called international tattoo convention. On this for someone unusual and brutal, but for someone quite ordinary event attracts tattoo artists from around the world come thousands of tattooed and zapirsengovannyh guests. In this post I'll show you photos from the convention, held from 7 to 9 December 2012. In addition, we will talk about tattoos, piercings, and your attitude to this kind of body art. Attention! Some photos may shock (razvidet will not happen). "

1. 22nd in a row an international gathering (22. internationale Tattoo-Convention Berlin 2012) is traditionally held on the territory of the pavilion Arena Berlin.

2. applying new techniques, new color schemes, a mass of specific accessories and supplies tattooing came to Berlin more than 200 masters

3. I do not know whether there are any statistics, but in Berlin density tattooed residents in my view is incredible, it's no wonder the pavilion was filled with guests (this is when the price of a ticket is 20 euros).

4. Walk in the pavilion.

9. Each master artist and a unique style.

10. We must pay tribute, sketches curious, it was interesting to consider. Often there are decent things.

12. Subject work is very diverse. Fantasy artists just do not know borders.

14. The competition program in different nominations competed very different characters.

15. The applicant was summoned to the scene at the number eminent jury assessed inflicted on him a piece of art, then he had a few minutes to show the audience.

20. It does not matter if the nominee tattoo was located in an interesting place. He calmly with a smile on his face turned to the audience, filmed (for example) pants and gave himself photographed.

22. From the scene.

24. The art requires sacrifice. But then happiness for life.

27. By the way, here it was possible to consult on removing tattoos.

28. Clippers.

30. More photos from the event.

36. Tattoo konvenshn in the people.

41. It is my favorite. Just great. I do not know who is better / worse. Handsome!

43. This here is an unusual event. Honestly, for me it was another parallel world. Someone surely will say that I do not understand this and will be right. What makes people to put it all on yourself? How do you feel about this kind of body art?

tyts

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting