Legends and stories Anichkov Bridge

Here, like about the legends of Prague unsubscribe you Komrad, and today went on Kuzminki Park, in Moscow and saw the sculpture as in the pictures, I thought, and after all, we have a place, not even worse, and even better, so that first of all about the legends of my little home, where my wife and relatives survived the Great War, and now there someone on Vasilyevsky and Ligovka, and many on Piskarevka, yes.
There will be 6 ph and bukofki, plz do not break!

In the history of sculptural groups go here especially will not, except to say that it was a long time - as much as in 1831 and designed these horses did not the bridge and the Palace pier, was approved by the then king, and academics, and most sculptor allowed significant progress the ladder and get the well-deserved respect of contemporaries and descendants.
In general, the bridge at one time called not Anichkov and Anichkin, and this name is very fond of St Petersburg, and the plate has tightened even speak proper, but in 1912, one of the descendants of the genus Anichkova dashed off a complaint to gor.upravu name and returned back.

Of course, despite the status of the cultural capital for more than 180 years, many stories that revolve around the genitals bridge horses and key handlers. For example, here the puzzle - how many eggs are on the Anichkov Bridge? - Well Petrograders exclaim -16 - explain - 4 horse 2 eggs - is 8 pieces and the same young men - and even 16. But until 1917 in this strategically important site service around the clock necessarily carrying a policeman - and anyone would have told you from St. Petersburg - Anichkov Bridge - 18 eggs - train!

Well, about the time the bike handlers Gorby and his anti-alcohol campaign amuse you - when townspeople ask - Do not drink in the city? - There is!!! - Responsible citizen, as many as four people - their hands are busy, they kept horses.

Well, if nothing of soveyskom period remembered the bearded anecdote to this topic:
On Anichkov Bridge man celebrating small need. A policeman approached her and politely begins shame man:
 - How is it, citizen ... At the heart of the city ... In a place like this ... I suppose Petrograd worker ...
 - Work, work ... - impatiently dismisses man. - Do not you see that it is written, "cast a Baron Klodt." -How Baron, so it is possible, and so is not working ?!

If you are not yet tired, go back to the 19th century - as the legend that you created sculptures died soon after having been grossly slandered. They said that two horses had no language. Klodt, pomeshannost the sculpture similarity in turn put his hand in the mouth of all four, and, horror of horrors, the language in the two found. Depressed and died. The horses stand, where stood, anyone can check.
But the fact that de konyashki podkovannosti not - it's a fact, and is also not devoid of symbolism - savvy are facing west - was to be ready for war, and the eastern -Our friends.

In general, the sculptor was still the prankster, or as they say now troll can say 80 leveled. This here is the groin of one of the horses. And on it the face of a foe Klodt. Can eynoy zhony fancy man, and perhaps Napoleon, and perhaps our father the king. Now no one knows, and then, in the forties (1840 :) sculptor trusted group of people dedicated to the mystery by taking a word to anyone gu-gu! So all these persons age 19 and passed over the bridge, smiling mysteriously and even giggling stupidly.
Well, for sim otklanivayus, St. Petersburg people, sorry if that somewhere fib, I'm not out of malice, but from lack of sleep.
Copyright my fotochki all with Yandex.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting