As I drowned neighbor

In our house we lived a wonderful neighbor. We were lucky that the neighbor moved in next door, but no luck that behind the wall. It looks quiet alcoholic, but he had a habit after 5 cups start his barrel organ, he has no idea what, but she shouted that it was a feeling that the music plays behind the wall, and in the next room.
And we have a small child, who sometimes want to sleep. There were attempts to call the intercom / door useless. At a meeting in the courtyard, he was in denial - it's not me. Well, I'm not all.
My neighbor, a former police officer, advised to cut the wire shield on the stairs. Friends / Kulibin assured that just as soon as the free time I bungled jammers, but so that he and city phone will not work, & quot; really working schemes & quot; the internet is full, but it all takes time, etc., etc.
Here .... I noticed that the neighbor was listening to the radio alone, in the course of the musical center which he stood. The idea came by accident, on Juno (who from Peter informed about this "radio" market)
3 photo.

It was bought FM Transmitters.

There was found at a flea market power supply "a la cigarette lighter»

Then everything is simple. Revenge was terrible. For neighbor. I recorded on flash siren as in the bombardment. In between songs, at every radio advertising is the type & quot; Jazz 100500 Rado years on the air! & quot; Well, we climb to the Internet, see the frequency and voila! I listen to anything from the stalls siren.
Shit he jumped behind the wall there!
... In general sirenoterapii week showed excellent results. Campaign case he understood the connection between music and loud siren. Bolshii we have not heard.
That I was lucky that he was listening to the radio. Or him. I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting