Messed up the parcel!

I ordered myself a new helmet velosezonu, and along with a knife next to the soul. Sending came less than a week, although it was sent EMS'om, but when I opened it I falolomorfiroval. Inside was this:

To say that I was surprised - to say nothing. It turned out to be two orders of Vladivostok, which confused the senders. We must pay tribute to the Finns, worked instantly: 30 minutes after the letter to PM, I was talking with an employee of the store. An hour later, I arranged with the owner of the second premise about the exchange.
But since I came across such a bunch of piercing cutter junk, why not a short gash his obzorchik?
otseda!

A replica of the famous British dagger:

4. The thing is as charismatic as it is impractical: punch of cheap uglerodki not very comfortable grip and scabbard disgusting. Cut them anything impossible stupid everywhere except the tip.

5. Photos of the Soviet officer dagger to scale.

6. Skladen from CRKT. Extremely uncomfortable. A liner with teeth generally designed masochist, for better rubbing calluses on his finger. The only thing that was pleasant in the knife - a lever at the butt blocking liner in a folded position.

7. Photos from Rat to scale.

8. Dagger "special agent" with a sheath in the wrist.

9. Little Chinese knife curiosity of cheap stainless steel. Not suitable Needle economic or for self-defense applications.

10. Photos with rats to assess the size.

11. "Machete survivalist." Was terrible and disgusting kind collected: sword play and thunders in the arm like a pencil in a glass. I saw a butt though with wiring, but because of the guard saw it is not possible.

12. Next to him even kizlyarovskaya Taiga looks peaceful hozbytom.

13. New Zealand workhorse. Thanks uglerodke on the blade and the concave slopes, must possess excellent rezom. The main thing is not to cut your finger when you close the knife: a very significant effort required.

15. Sheynik from S & W. Notching a thumb and forefinger designed the same masochist that the liner on the CRKT.

17. In the photo next to Bill Moran

Thank God this nightmare safely moved to the rightful owner, and I got my helmet and a small rezhik.

All!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting