Nozhegi BUCK with Kitayschiny.

Finally, after a long wait, it was my (regular) package from China.
Book on AliEkspresse 2 knives, one himself, the second friend as a gift.

Prior to that, Ali had never ordered the knives are not only small electronic shnyazhku.

To their credit, the Chinese say, all come yet, though, and our post office and customs very delaying the arrival of the coveted parcel.

And finally, the online post-tracker appeared coveted "Received destination", clutching a passport in the teeth and in the mail. Defended only 15 minutes (he shocked ), getting the parcel very interesting shape, lacking only an alarm clock strapped blue tape with red / blue wire.

On the other hand

Top view, with a sign which had all my data and track code

On opening the package (all the same there were fears that there C4), found there in two neat package.

To get them out of the box, excellent packaging, good seal.

Lay a piece of paper as well, such as the invoice with my data and the Chinese that I sent the parcel. Also seen the price of knives - 8, 49 bucks for one

We obtain both of the package.

Sheath very decent quality, the material is good, all is well stitched. Embroidery BUCK done right, without grammatical errors. Inside the plastic inserts that the knife does not cut through the sheath.

But actually knives, everything has been done as carefully, good coverage. The logo is applied precisely and clearly.

The handle of the knife there is a bit of flash, but that's okay, plastic is nice in the hands, the handle for my legs are extremely convenient.

On this photo you can see that the width of the descent is different, which means what? What downhill grind by hand, although everything was done smoothly.

Another photo confirms this.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting