The electromagnet.

Recently I decided to experiment with a meter of water, which would clearly test the theory: for every action there is a reaction.
And the reader would have thought I was quite satisfied with the value of the payment of hot water - about 2, 500 rubles a month ... but because, after the experiment, the device was ruthlessly destroyed, and its parts were thrown off into the mouth of a hot volcano.
10 photos and some text
If you are interested to read about electromagnets, their properties and principles of work- here
Because of the vast selection of parts, not looking for easy ways why it chose the coil from Latera (stands inside the voltage regulator 10 kW.)
His reworking has taken a lot of time in harsh outdoor environments.
For starters, I had the section.
Sekisov bit descendants.

Synulya promised not to beat strongly for Circuits ... when he grows up.

Candle, perverted as I could ...

Erased four gum disk before you finished with this myatallom.

From the cable channel made a primitive body for the coil.

Because the exact calculation of the current strength and power by the formula F = Iw wire wound to the eye from what it was in the barn.
Red tape rewinding every two hundred vitkof (that had not babahnulo interturn eddy currents)

From voltage of 12 volts, the device did not work.
Tension rose to 220 through the bulb 40 watt-was effectively attract bolts and nuts at a distance of 5-8 cm.
If you turn off and turn on light bulbs * directly * to the network 220, it was to stop the counter ... but only with a small water leakage through onny.
Including through the diode bridge did not, and it is responsible for the stability of the plus and minus * * at the poles.
The reason - a small heating coil.
Conclusion: The coil could choose from the starters (150 p.) And the core lighter and efficient on hand put together jigsaws (300 p.)

vykinulnah.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting