More about Schwarzenegger

That's how our fellow countryman Michael Jokes Koklyaev.

Strong Michael Koklyaev raised Captain Ivan Danko colonel
Chelyabinsk strongman once again proved his superhuman strength and will to win. Speaking at the most prestigious international tournament on power extreme "Arnold Classic" Michael Koklyaev tore a biceps.

here

But even with this injury, he managed four times to raise the dumbbell weight of 120 kilograms and win the bronze medal. Photographer Michael with the deadly heavy shell in his tweeter placed the founder of the tournament Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- After an absence of big victories at major international tournaments, this is for me the next step in the athletic career - said Yuzhnouralets. - And I'm glad! And as a bonus managed to give Arnold overcoat police colonel.
Present Arnie was overjoyed and immediately did the same. Russian form, he did not put on since 1988, when filming the movie "Red Heat". Then he played Captain Ivan Danko, and looked great in a greatcoat Soviet policeman. Since then, many years have passed, so the straps on greatcoats increased. He was promoted to colonel.

EIGHT "Arnold", WITHOUT ANY INJURIES

"Komsomolskaya Pravda" managed to take a short interview with the champion.
- What thoughts are going away from the tournament?
- This was my eighth "Arnold Classic". Of the Russians, I was in this competition most of all. Three-time bronze medalist and once silver. And I say that every time the first time: the same magic and passions. Someone thinks his career Olympic cycle, I believe, "Arnold." There were no speeches at this tournament without injury. Every time something new every time with full dedication and professional approach to business, and each time an unexpected injury. So this time - muscle fascia tear biceps. On the first attempt to lift a stone weighing 245 kg atlas I traumatic. At stake is the health in the first place, but I'm a professional, and it is today the only income. I was able to redistribute the load when lifting the maximum load on the biceps docked and still through the pain to raise the record for me and for many athletes of the world stone.
- Why such willpower?
- My dad Viktor Koklyaev weighing only 75 kg, but it will force salmon to spawn rushing against the rapid flow of the mountain. He gave me the same gift. Finally, after two days of fighting with the best strong men of the planet, I reached the final and lost a little respect to the second and first place. He lost only due to the fact that I have no such equipment for training. In the Ural region officials are not interested in our kind of non-Olympic competitions.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger posted a tweeter picture where you pick up a huge dumbbell. It was possible to talk to him?
- Mr. Schwarzenegger gladly accepted me original and symbolic gift - an overcoat Colonel Police Academy and now he is not Captain Ivan Danko from the movie "Red Heat" and Colonel Danko. At my suggestion of what might be an overcoat colonel will cause the shooting new movie "Red Heat 2", Comrade Arnold replied that this could happen. Why not.

TTX Champion
Age 34 years
Height 192 cm
Weight 160 kg
Girth biceps 55 cm
The volume of the chest 147sm
Master of sports of international class in weightlifting
Warm-up begins with the raising of the spoon during breakfast
Maximum weight:
Deadlift 417, 5 kg
On the floor above the head of 250 kg
Breakfast of Champions: cereal, scrambled eggs, cheese, tea.

and

and

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting