An example for all business

Heart businessman. Chelyabinsk bachelor brings nine orphans

44-year-old businessman from Chelyabinsk Egor Andreev took care of nine children from a local orphanage. Everything turned out by chance one of the educators invited the businessman to become the chief of the younger group. After talking for some time with the children, Yegor realized he did not want to part with them.

A few years ago the owner of the Chelyabinsk large enterprise Egor Andreev before Christmas decided to visit one of the local schools. He brought all the gifts to children. One of the educators suggested that Egor Olegovich take patronage over the younger group of kids. Businessman agreed.

Businessman and children began to talk and spend a lot of time together. The first joint winter holidays were spent in Moscow, in the country Egor Andreev. Museums, theaters, attractions - the children remember the trip so far. In the summer boarding boys and girls were resting in Gelendzhik, the parents of a businessman.

"There, they also lived in the country. They were good. Even then, when I was the chief of the children began to differ from the boarding. They fell out of the environment in which they lived. The looming conflict with which it was necessary to do something. I thought a long time before you pick up the children from the orphanage. After all, my whole life is to travel around the country and abroad. But I decided that. Even if children do not see me at all, then they will still be better than boarding school. »

After three years of patronage Egor Andreev, who has no children of his, he decided to issue the guardianship of orphans. In September 2010, he took the children in his spacious apartment. Later the family moved to a town house of a businessman in one of the villages nearby. The oldest child is now 17, and the rest - 11 and 13 years.

Businessman wants his adopted children grew happy and successful people. The children go to the pool, doing skiing. One of the girls studying in a prestigious mathematical Lyceum. All the free time Andreev tries to pay his four sons and five daughters, and when it is not in the city, has been with them foster grandmother, as well as teachers and tutors.

"Now we're learning," Song of the Stormy Petrel ", someone engaged in sports, someone learns, somewhere move, now I can not say who will be the engineer who fireman, Dasha, for example, we learn in the 31st Lyceum it second in its class. Now we are bored, fun, there are, of course, everyday problems. Perhaps in two years, when the children grow up, I want to take two more small, the case is very interesting ».
 - Examples of such families are very important to the Chelyabinsk region. If any part of our business for himself considers it possible to help children, we will be quiet for the younger generation. Now in general there is a tendency for adoption in the country and in the world. Especially happy when guardians or foster parents are not foreigners and our citizens, fellow countrymen.
Mikhail Yurevich, the governor of the Chelyabinsk region, gubernator74.ru
 - In so, we have among the successful people in the full sense of the word.
Other rats money over the hill fused bitch instead of helping their country, the people, the children, the disabled.
Here's an example - there is too much - and you can help the children.

Video

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting