Girls with screen 80s

It so happened that my studies in school fell to 80s of the last century.
Good times. Morozhenko 10-15 cents, a normal book, the normal learning, libraries, summer camps, and of course cinema.
The ticket cost 20 cents. Movies have changed in our province twice on nelelyu.No what movies were, now it's gold fund, which have a normal family takes pride of place among DVD discs and VHS tapes.
Like all normal guys I enthusiastically watched movies, and of course against the background of events singled out for themselves of the opposite sex. With passionate young love dreamed in my dreams, that offer regular kumirshe hand and heart. We will love each other happily ... etc. and so on. n ...
And now, with warm memories of the entire windbreak feelings a little boy of 80 and want to submit a sample list of "Love" of my childhood ...

1. This Irina Ivanova. Polina from x \ f "Guys»

In second place Natalia Vavilov of the Oscar-winning "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears».
Girl Sasha.

And of course, Natalia Andreichenko. Babysitting entire USSR, as the famous Merry Poppins ...

As I have suffered with this screen devochkoy.Bednoe Scarecrow. Name of the actress can not remember ...

And of course, Alice !!! Alice !!! The truth has a screen zomboyaschika.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting