Today's discovery

Kicked snowbound package, I feel that the sound is wrong, the device looked and there, captured home, warmed / dry Suka and became the Internet what a miracle is, initially thought he had found an ancient brick and costs nothing.
(Will ph 7, fotkal chocolate)

1) Type assembly after drying

2) By weight by half a kilo with battery, front view.

3) The view from the other side, under the label batteries win mobile 5.0, serial and model number Symbol MC7090

4) initially did not want to turn on, searching the internet master reset, hold down the 1 + 9 + power - alive, immediately remembered my old clamshell mpx220, seeing the logo motorolki.

5) All the contents of the package, without a carpet, and certainly does not have koteek mnu = \

6) All interface Inglish, touch screen, Wi-Fi and has not managed to set up - in the device settings need to specify the driver, I have not figured out how to DIR615 / K1 open point connected, BT works a slot for sim-card is not found ...

7) Googling and posprashivaya with friends, learned that this terminal data collection from barcode scanner and the price varies between $ 1000-2000, perhaps someone from the mall or store employees with self sown ... If someone has learned your device - true if the PM will indicate the correct S / N (for this and do not let the battery on the 3rd photo).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting