He lost half his face and became a professional zombie

A resident of the US state of Oklahoma Billy Owen was not only able to overcome the deadly disease, but also thanks to him to find a new calling in life.

In 2009, a former mechanic sports motocross diagnosed with a rare form of cancer - sinonasal tumor that affects the nose polost.Soobschenie doctors sounded like a death sentence for Billy. According to statistics, only 10% of patients with such cancer survive the disease
5 photos via strajj

- My only chance was an operation. But the cancer has spread so far that doctors had to completely remove the right orbit, as well as the muscles and nerves in the right part of the face, - says ex-mechanic. - It was very hard, but I decided to do everything possible to stay with his wife and young son as long as possible.

After the completion of the rehabilitation period, the man realized he could no longer perform their favorite work.
 - I could not expose people to such a risk! If I do not notice some little detail, the life of a motorcyclist will be in mortal danger - lamented Billy.

Not wanting to lose heart, Owen realized that he could take advantage of changes in their appearance. A man who can easily stick a finger through the mouth into the empty eye sockets, began to actively act as zombies in music videos and television shou.Amerikanets pays no attention to the accusations of exploitation of their appearance. The most important thing for him - once again become the breadwinner for his family.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting