Living in Australia

We came to this country in 2004, when I was 13 years old. We stayed in davolno good area in the eastern part of the city of Sydney, as it turned out there lives a lot of Russian and Russian-speaking Jews who were able to obtain state-apartment and now live and mustache neduyut, yet receive unemployment benefits.

In 13 years, I'm supposed to go in the 7th grade, but just a school without knowing the language I, alas nehotelos taking. As it turned out all the schools in which we went, refusing us, directing us to a special school where they could learn the language, but here we are not to understand this. Only after 6 months from the muddle we found her.

That's actually it's my first school in Australia. The starting point as it
Will be 20 photos

By the way there is a shape in all schools.

to finishing this wonderful school I was able to go to school for avstaliyskih naramalnuyu children. That's actually it

This school is called Randwick Boys High School. It was founded in 1947 and was intended only for men. By finishing the 12th grade I went to the university. He wanted to enter the medetsinsky, only lacked the balls on the exam, the competition is very high and to get into the medical institute it is necessary to score at least 95 points to even be considered for Free. Insofar as a doctor nedotyanul I decided to go to med brother. then 3 years studying at the university for honey brother. Here is my university

and

the way a Catholic university, but we were not forced to go to prayer or something like that. Simply, we are working closely with the church. We were even visited Pope!

Well, enough about education, I would like to tell you where I live and show the street, and just all sorts of people.

That spot pivnuha

More

someone sells a house

in a local park football, rugby is played. Brutal Sports. pohlesche Hawk will

mentovka spot. policemen here to go holden local production (machine rubbish) or Fords

cemetery, quite beautiful. Many sculptures and tombs

but this aunt handed me citizenship. They gathered us all, she's acted with congratulations, we got the anthem sung, we were given another nationality and fed!

Standard house in residential areas

Panama Hausdorff restaurant

and here's the beach

More

surfers

More

for those who are afraid of the waves, or just want to swim. I remember once flew posshli ocean view. We decided to take a dip in the pool. The water was 18 degrees so that after a 22 hour flight all came down with a sore throat

until all if you have questions do not hesitate

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting