Getting ready for the new season

I decided to prepare one of their rifles for the new season will be a lot of pictures.

Ordered to "Hansa" small whale while he was on a business trip in the Arctic, all came and on arrival and took him.

Extract, in the presence of my old a spring (the master sent to the intensive care unit, but it did not happen) that honestly worked 1, 5, the resource that is more than 7000 shots, do not know just how much after 7000 lost count and stopped counting. As a new spring, centering the puck, bypass and sleeve cuff.

There is a guide, as the Master says insure against the fool, but it is not necessary for mnu not in the first.

We go to the "culprit" of all this action, kote right there

Also we unpack, because almost the entire winter lying idle, except once, when the soul could not stand it and I was a little thaw shoot ...

Kote as it is not indifference turns the "Murka" must have found something in common, even though they have, they're both hunters

Okay, bear "Murka" on flogging, it is not the first time (I do not mean kote)

Cooking Tools ...

The beer, by the way, too, was present, and of the fish, where do without it.

We start removing, somewhere about ... Ball Hex, had carefully removed the sight asterisk eventually remove the bed and optics
ZY hexagon, as it turned out later lying quietly in the car.

A little bit about the bed, as most of you have realized it is not "native", the old was a standard birch on the type of "Monte Carlo", I did not like his handiness and I was thinking about the manufacture of their own, but on the "Hansa" stumbled on it, and it is the same as he would like, and inexpensive, had vzyat.Ono as I understood from the nut, very easy and convenient. Master the way huge respect.

The truth had to adjust the attachment points and landing of the metal in the tree, but it's nothing compared to the product itself. In particular, the master only scheduled mounting screw holes, planted himself already.

more ...

We continue now have to knock the pin and pull the heel with a trigger, then get the old spring ...

She is an ordinary twisted, so to speak fallback ...

For comparison, the top of the standard MP-512, in the middle of reinforced, well down from Weihrauch HW 80, also has a way, but the Germans agreydit, only to spoil, though, and it changed the spring-loaded)

Continue, remove and change the piston sleeve, the old departed over, I poured her a sealant, and as you can see, shoot «over 9000," it is still alive, but we have a new, and we will deliver it, the more it is not necessary to fill.

more ...

more ...

Well, on the ground ...

Further, the piston back into the working cylinder, cylinder by the way, I did not polished, so he began, as they say in the process, although some are polished by hand.

itself a subject, actually because of what all of this dancing, pumped pressure 59 kg

send it to the compressor

In the backdrop trigger insert centering washer and collect, by the way, I remember much zae ... Xia eat through the heel in time to the desired depth, titanium is that it makes)))

Putting it all and see the backdrop effortlessly into place, but it is not comme il faut, for in the spring there predszhatiya, it will shoot, but not very long break itself ...

In this case, you need investment of funds, and in the truest sense of the word)))

We continue investing ...

Let me explain, for the gas spring must be predszhatie 3-4 mm in order to stem the springs do not beat the gland and destroy it, we have achieved the desired predszhatiya ...

A couple of digressions, such as view of the optics, I should aim "Pylades" 4h32 with mesh PSO-1 sight reliable and kickback and sharp GP keeps fine mesh JI lekgo recalculated at a distance of pneumatics for the metric, in contrast to the "mil dot"

On my rifle refined and polished all nodes cocking rod and hook, in general, the standard scheme ...

More

59 kg shrink by 3 mm and at the beginning of the course the GP is very difficult, and if you're one of my 89 kg is not enough, but with this I have come across, but Whereupon do it without Pribluda generally collect all back

Yet a great retreat for the rifle muzzle was awful facet, it also altered because the factory was disgusting, after re precision and accuracy increased significantly

More

Just set a bypass ...

narrowed, giving a small gain in the speed of the bullet, although lacking and the fact that there are at least Karkusha

We are putting it all back, trying to cock and fire ...

Yes, there it was, as it turned out no bullets, and shoot at idle or some sort of garbage I was weaned as early as Youth, where I was engaged in firing during the Soviet years, 6 commercials, for moveton.
Now postrelushki I provided, you can open the season, the more we have today is 15 and the spring full.
Whereupon the finish, you can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting