About cleaning

I was walking recently in Manhattan and see that all parked cars covered with foil. "Why would they?" - I thought. It turned out that's why.
7 photo viasamsebeskazal

2. One of the buildings cleaned façade. I've seen how it is done, but at the time sink of high pressure just washed the dirt from plaster, and there was a process to clean bricks.

3. First, close all windows and foil covered her all the parked cars. Then smeared front of some black substance and three cradles went from top to bottom. The black thing, it's most likely some kind of chemicals to clean masonry. The black color in order to make it easier to apply, and then it was clear where she was washed away, and where not.

4. Each cradle has two man.

5. A scrubbing brush.

6. The second is then thoroughly rinsed off with water. All this stuff, of course, flies on the heads of passers-by on the facades of nearby buildings and parked cars.

7. When I photograph someone, then it is sure at this point turn and look at me. Even if it is a work hanging at the sixth floor.

Honestly, I did not understand the difference. The first photo shows the same type of house across the street and it seemed to become prettier facade. Or maybe it's just the sun gives it a different hue.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting