Touch the truck!

Here the Americans know how to make a simple and interesting. This weekend went with her son to the event under the name - «Touch-a-Truck». If we translate the forehead, you get a "touch a truck", which in Russian sounds a bit sloppy. But not the essence. The whole event is simple and brilliant in the extreme. On the street they brought a bunch of different machines and started to children. Here you can touch everything and everywhere you can climb. Actually all. But how much happiness and joy in the end. My son, like most, was not to pull the ears. Gone with tears in his eyes after 4 hours of non-stop climbing on the trucks, and it was still not enough. Now the big question - when will be even?

74 photos via samsebeskazal

Judging by the Google search, this format is popular in America and is held in many cities with different goals. In this case, the event is held one of the schools in Brooklyn, which collected thus money for his educational foundation. As they wrote - "due to cut funding." If the interest of the school is clear, the party to provide cars pursued their own goals. Someone advertise your company, well, someone used the opportunity to act as a safety briefing. But first things first.

2. We learned about it by accident. In one of the shops of Brooklyn hung announcement on Saturday from 12 to 5 will be held at the event which will be to see a bunch of cars.

3. Walk past this we could not have moved Saturday to the specified address.

4. It was an ordinary city street in front of the school, the overlap to traffic for the day.

5. At the entrance tickets were sold for $ 5. Ticket served as a yellow ribbon on his arm.

6. We went inside, and there are rows of machines. You know, I love art collections, so take this opportunity to tell you about and seen the car there.

7. Toyota Prius Department of cleaning the streets of New York. On such touring different managers and supervisors.

8. Pick the Fire Department of New York. Assigned to the division of fire safety.

9. Here's another of their car. This is a mobile training center.

10. On board signs in foreign languages.

11. The mobile center travels around the city schools, where the students tell the basics of fire safety. What not to do, where to call and how to behave in case of fire. All of this is carried out in a playful way, children are given a coloring book and on the relevant topic.

12. On the table are informative materials and comics of the New York firefighters. They are shown here as true superheroes. On the sidelines of Captain America and Spiderman.

13. Inside, the layout is made of an apartment house which shows the source of fire and talk about dangerous electrical appliances. In the photo officer explains why you need a smoke detector, and how important it is that they are always in good condition.

14. The symbol of fire safety in New York - dog hot dog.

15. Elektrogruzovik Smith Newton owned Ware online supermarket freshdirect.

16. Roll Puppet Theatre Department of Parks of New York, who travels around the city park with a free puppet show for children.

17. Such the trucks telecom, Verizon can be found every day around the city. They are engaged in connecting and maintenance of telephone, television and Internet channels. It told how in hardware and what they do.

18. Truck charitable organization that is looking for new families for abandoned and homeless animals.

19. Within the gay dog.

20. sleeping cats.

21. Fire Truck nonprofit association Staten Island, which is engaged in the work with youth and promotes the profession of fire.

22. These same minivan.

23. The machine is operating.

24. Next is a table, which laid a variety of special accessories and uniforms. Association members to answer questions and talk about the work of firefighters.

25. You can try on and be photographed.

26. View of the street and visitors.

27. Do not rare for New York scene when a white mother black child. Even then somehow like to carry children in wheelchairs to quite a decent age.

28. Children interested in everything, including a school bus.

29. Each machine is a decent place. Everyone wants to sit behind the wheel and ponazhimat buttons. The only request from the organizers, this is not the buzz. Around the houses.

30. Drivers are not interested in what is going on inside their cars and trucks. The driver of the school bus, for example, watched a movie and did not pay any attention to the children who are spinning everything that could and could not be twisted.

31. The Department of Transportation has exhibited road machinery.

32. Anyone wishing to demonstrate that he saw a truck driver and where his dead zones. They said they will not have to walk or ride a bicycle.

33. Dead zones have been shown on the pavement.

34. I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. distributed circuit and a description of how it works.

35. Kids in the bucket of the front loader.

36. Tower of a Power of Con Edison.

37. Here, too, distribute comics heroes.

38. The children talk about the electric wires, and provide examples of clothing.

39. Call a minivan.

40. Another aerial. This from a company that is engaged in the installation of outdoor advertising and signage.

41. Mixer on the basis of an old Mac.

42. Joyful joyful parents put their children in the garbage.

43. Garbage is not simple, but with two rudders.

44. Garbage voditelnitsy tells the child about his work.

45. Cemetery tour bus. I'm not kidding. The bus operates at Greenwood Cemetery.

46. ​​Inside, it looks like a veranda.

47. Unstable British three-wheeled car that advertises the restaurant in Brooklyn.

48. The school yard was placed under the feed zone.

49. Local residents watching from the windows.

50. DJ.

51. The food was classic New York way. In place of a bunch of vans arrived kitchens that sold everything from Greek kebabs and ending waffles. We bought 2 apples, 2 oranges and 2 bananas and a bottle of water. To pay for all $ 2.

52. cheese sandwich.

53. The machine is a private ambulance.

54. Doctor photographing someone from the visitors.

55. Army truck FMTV M1078 A1 Oshkosh.

56. I suppose that it is part of the National Guard.

57. In the military, all severely. The block on the chain wheel and a bowl to collect the dripping oil. All numbered.

58. The military were quite friendly and happy to help the kids to climb inside.

59. Mini.

60. The auxiliary police patrol car.

Its 61 employees work on a voluntary basis, are not paid and do not carry firearms.

62. Their uniforms and police badges different from those used by employees NYPD.

63. Children in behave like playground. Open the computer and began pounding on the keys. The police just stand and smile.

64. Usual wagon thermos. But even in her children climbed with great pleasure.

65. A man with a kind of camera that printed images immediately, such as the old Palaroida.

66. Sit in the cab of the tow truck would all adults and children. No one could resist.

67. While standing in line, I was amazed to children. Tow Behind were laid out various instruments, such as the huge balonnika or huge sledgehammer. On the ropes dangling two heaviest hook. The children were playing with it all. If none of the adults did not run and did not try to protect them. I think what I was most worried about the others. And suddenly he dropped the hammer on the leg, and suddenly get in the head with a hook?

68. All the others were quite unperturbed.

69. Touch can be had by all. Driver lazily walked around and did not pay any attention to the children.

70. In the cockpit. Oh beauty.

71. Luke and CBC radio.

72. That's what I understand - the glove compartment!

73. And all this machine on the machine!

74. I have had about the same person, like son. Needless to say that I got from this event no less fun than the children. All in all, it is a business - gathered in the street several trucks.
___
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting