A big difference

One May morning arrived in Ivangorod. Border City announced the decision of the Governor of the Leningrad Region "closed", slowly and surely ...
Zaguinay In fact, the city now is one big parking lot, from which only two officials.

2 photo

Trains are canceled, bus service very irregularly, lack of industrial enterprises, and the result is quite predictable ... "thriving enterprise" only a few, it is primarily the custom

Well, normal for these campuses - the police, the cemetery and the market ...
The purpose of the trip was a visit to the neighboring town across the river - the Narva. What I saw on this trip walk, I will try to convey to you ...
In the photo, all wanting to get to Narva (left) and in Russia (right) at a pedestrian crossing

There is a difference ... Yeah?

In the automotive business were going ... similar ...

Especially not emphasized in the Estonian rooms ... In St. Petersburg, for example, is now full of "Latvians" and "Estonian" in the relatively fresh car ... But that's facial profile drivers ... as if mildly ... Reminiscent of the foothills of the Tien Shan and Pamir and other Karabakh. Let me explain. For some unknown to me the laws, "non-citizens" Russia can ride on vehicles registered in other. Countries. You knock on a car, and then look for it ... whether in Klaipeda, whether in Samarkand ...
Well, that came to Narva. Meets a poster

The order pancake ordung ... Well that is what it is ...
By the way ... There was recently a bunch of posts about Estonia, all sorts of views were expressed. We recall and transfer of the "Bronze Soldier" and so on. Well, that's my opinion ...
Monument to defenders of Narva in Estonia ... !!! .. In Russian if that ...

Large fragments ...

2 photo

No ... Flowers is not an echo of the May 9 ... They are always ... Believe ...
For comparison, a monument to the defenders in Ivangorod ... some 800 meters between them ...

And here, alas ... the color remains after the Victory Day ... In winter, circle untrodden virgin ...
Pomyanuv bad word "Ivanov kinship Nepomnyashchikh" follow below ...
That seemingly ordinary house ......

For those who are not strong in Soviet architecture ... This is the "Khrushchev" after reconstruction ...
Rotten windows replaced with plastic, roof - metal, stair "march" is also in plastic, hanging on the balcony miracle armaturinami and rusting shells in concrete - cut ... And here's the result ... It is a decent house.
Time to eat ... go to the cafe ... Breakfast Intourist)

And now guess - how much it cost?
Two burgers, gravy, potatoes, beet salad, delicious solyanka, tea, toast and so on ...
Here you answer

Ie 200 rubles just ... For the price of 1, 5 cups of coffee in St. Petersburg.
Go ahead.
Advertising Bank

Once again I draw your attention, I am writing about Estonia, but as you can see, the Russian language is not blocked and is not forgotten as some people think, or want ...
The sticker on the door of the bank ...
The third icon is not confused?))))

Shopping center in Narva

Where to go shopping at the St. Petersburg group? ... In Finland .... Where to go Finns? In Estonia, they must ... Silly ...

Well ... let's go and we zashopimsya ...
Exemplary purchase. The proportions are met. It is recommended to eat.
Take chilled.

For those who are interested in the price ...
Beer ... they ...

We

Vodka ... They ... Note 80 !!! degrees ..))

Bread ... they

and we .. (((

The following photos for all fans of gadgets ...

Well, so far without him ...

There is a difference, but it is insignificant ... If you do not take into account tax-free ... but it's still minus 20% ...
What did not get into the frame ...
Haircut at the hairdresser (with washing the head, 3, 5 euros), a taxi anywhere in the city - 2 euros ...
Cultural life in Narva ... posters ...

and posters ...

Return home ...
Fording of the Friendship Bridge River Narva ... opens this kind of ... Left ...
Estonia

Here we are in the homeland ...

The road to Ivangorod fortress. The dry season is passable ... Russia, XXI Century ...

And to complete the story I would like to note that this is not a one-time tourist notes ...
In "zabugore" I am by nature of their work are more likely than some readers in their accounts.
To confirm this, a few pages of my passport ... one passport is not enough ... alas ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting