Gerard Depardieu goes to Russia with flashing lights

Letter to the President of the Russian Federation VV Putin by Yuri Ursu

Dear, Vladimir Vladimirovich..

May 20, 2013 at 19:22 (Moscow time) on the channel "NTV" in a news release, among other things, I saw the news that as a citizen of the Russian Federation, Gerard Depardieu Xavier arrived to receive a certificate of registration of the legal entity (SP). I was struck by the fact that the citizen arrived there by car, equipped with a special blue lighting.

You have repeatedly spoken out against illegal use of special signals, including his Decree of 19.05.2012 N 635 "On regulation of the use of devices for feeding special light and sound signals, mounted on vehicles," you have significantly reduced their total number. However, end users spetssignalov obviously did not listen to you and allows you to use company cars currently not in the public interest.

In this regard, I ask you to initiate a probe into the use of the car with spetssignalami for transportation of Russian citizen GĂ©rard Depardieu Xavier, is not an object of state protection. I pay special attention to the fact that this visit was carried out for commercial (business) to the citizen - to obtain a certificate of registration of the legal entity. On the scan results and the measures taken beg you to let me know within the statutory period.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting