And these people forbid me to be picked in the ground!

Yesterday (21 May 2013) in the first reading by the State Duma approved the Law by which I become a criminal ...

Will be 31 photos and 1 video

Yesterday (21 May 2013) in the first reading by the State Duma approved a draft law by which I become a criminal, my favorite electronic device is subject to seizure, and my hobby is illegal. This of course is only the prospect, but it is very bitter, unfortunately.
So it happened that hunt in the family no one did, the love of a father instill fishing until the end could not, as it were, I did not try to do it. But at age 25, I found something for everyone (thanks to someone from work, and in general to all my colleagues on the current passion), which combines several elements of interest to me:
 - Coin (no comment here ... coin collecting);
 - History (local studies and more in-depth study of the life of the ancestors, not surface chronology taught in schools);
 - Jeeping (preparation machine as far as possible, and travel on routes in the most insane point);
 - Tourism (life in the woods she is);
 - The topography (without the modern and old maps anywhere).
Throughout the winter there is a preparation: study routes documents terrain, applying breakpoints GPS, ... Towards the spring preparing machines, because they are not everlasting and require certain expenses. And as soon as the snow melted, there are a few weeks, when the most convenient time for the cop. Weather is moderate, no grass and insects. In the summer a lot harder. In the autumn before frost, when it wilted grass, too, is a segment of a few weeks, but usually it is all wet.
On the expected objections, I'm black digger, I will say that I do not think so, because:
 - I do not dig the Great Patriotic War;
 - I do not dig where you can not dig (protected by the state!);
 - Not bomblyu mounds or any ancestral burial;
 - Not plundered the abandoned buildings;
 - In the end I do not do something for which I would be ashamed to tell their children about the history of this or that province of the country (not to be confused with the state).
I'm getting ready for a long time and very very rare and little leave on the main part of the hobby. My hobby that I have taken away those who shakes himself out of the same ground that there is a much longer my small but very nice finds.

2. Standard collecting things before the spring campaign.

3. Although there are such)

4. Technique above all!

5. If you move to dalnyak technique should help!

6. dismounting

7. Roads are different

8. As without crossings

9. And sometimes such ...

10. At the camp set waypoints, it can be different

11. ... and this ...

12. ... and such. He's our main thing!

13. The search itself

14. Continue ...

15. The main sometimes look up from the ground and look around

16. Beautiful ... The camera does not give all the emotions ...

17. We call it "Clouds in The Simpsons»

18. Fauna

19. Break-up

20. A week later, a flood in the same

21. The old road in the forest with a narrow gauge still on carts

22. Features of the royal architecture

23. I wrote already that without the topography anywhere. With all the abundance of GPS receivers, a compass is always with you!

24. "Indian candle»

25. Village meet these "totems»

26. Cheated husband deer, forgave his wife!)

27. The modest dinner

28. That for what ...

29. and

30. Silver, always nice ...

Video as happens in the field.
After that you can kick! Thanks to the state, yesterday YaPlakal ...! But I will not give a cop!

31. My best friend and e-mail our joint discovery!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting