Mikhail Zadornov pressed

Information Twitter Mikhail Zadornov:

Me started "pressesĀ» !!!

This is my first time in 20 years! The city of Saratov put pressure on the local press, to journalists interviewed Zadornov. There had to be a press conference at the hotel "Pearl". But almost before the start, when the caretaker had gone to open the conference room, he suddenly ran out, sorry for the clumsy word, the reception, and said that the hall is urgently necessary to change the tube. We asked to show us where and how the pipe could break. We categorically denied this.

from the off. Twitter Zadornov

Two days before my arrival, I asked for a meeting with the students of the local university. I agreed. Today called back and asked to cancel.

Also requested the tickets for the concert for the disabled, pensioners, children from boarding schools. We're prepared. Call, ask: "Why can not take away?" Stammered justified - they say, we do not, nobody will be able to go, sorry.

Such pressure was not even in Soviet times.

However, with the exception of Voronezh, where once before my concert on the stage painters, and said that now begin repairs. Thereafter, the sheet in his transfer just defeated local obkomovtsev.

Refused to hold a press conference and concert hall. They also have an accident.

Urgently looking for another place to gather journalists. Really, the authorities do not understand that if it turns out that I was right, and judging by all appearances, I'm right, they go all this is not good?

By the way, Voronezh authorities shortly after the cases were removed from their positions.

He formulates a sign: if officials began to take offense and try to take revenge, so they will soon get fired! Especially if they are offended by the truth.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting