Good BBQ with their hands

Yap met an interesting thing.
The point is simple owner of the cat decided to create one sharpener cat claws cheap and cheerful. He took a piece of plastic pipe wrapped with a rope fastened on the ground and ready (for details see who are interested in the link)
In general, for me uvazhuha pryaye hands and creativity. In general, this article inspired me to put the process of making some useful veshi but a bit more complicated technically.
There will be two parts (if the first would be an interesting public)

27 photos + text

It was decided to illuminate a subject worthy of this muzchiny like kebabs namely the construction of the barbecue (I do not profesional just know which side to take on "grinders»)
So we go:
First just need to decide what you want:
-mangal at a time (just six bricks and flat surface)
-raskladnoy BBQ (easier to buy)
BBQ-functional (seriously, handsome, versatile harvester)
a stationary (Professional Travel)
-dizaynerskuyu thing (as paravoza, forging, tiles, natural stone and other beautiful things and even deshovye Ponte)
The options really huge set.
I settled on a hybrid of the first functionality and design solutions specifically notes of antiquity.

As said many years ago, "beginning was the Word," and I first had the idea.

The idea to create one BBQ on the legs of an old sewing machine.

This pair of legs in a "work" I have not taken it waits for another project (what is the secret)
It was based on a little bit easier:

Photo 2

By the way these on one side there are the wheels that are very happy because BBQ will be transported but not easy (I hope up to 20 kg.)
I will not bore and love to confess how was cut and welded box for coals if it becomes interesting to lay out additional photos and komenty.
Enjoying an intermediate result:

box Photo 2

and at the expense of quality welding

After these photos, some rightly said "easy to say we need a tool, metal, etc, etc." Absolutely agree with them. But I will note nearly all the material lying around since the late "scoop." At the end of the calculation I will give my expenses and the option to purchased materials.

A little about the instruments.
Certainly not without Bulgarians I have two because Sheets need to be cut in all directions and the thickness of 4-5mm apply more boxes.

Followed buy «Cronenflex» so others who have tried the sensations to create one of sand and bird droppings (fast iznashivayutsya vibrate at the slightest bit her razletayutsya) So it is not for the sake of advertising but only as free advice is not save on consumables it will pay for itself.

The second essential tool welding aparat
Here is a veteran of the basic work
zdelal

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting