Cynical BBQ

Much has been here barbecues, but this hardly ugly, but as they say the rules of Yap, here appreciate the creative

Will be 20 photos

1 Do not repeat! For lovers of aesthetics, the post carries no load, it carries meaning, combine images with text, I zamahnus a literary description, as seen creation can be taken as another stuffing poop on ventilyator.Inogda good post is not enough to describe, everything is the opposite here to see prices just want to dilute the drab users

2 This was after a nuclear zimy.V I used as a barbecue is not the toilet, which was a great luxury, ordinary sink, and not the ceramic was not to get them, and iron purchased from stalkers, for the officer lineyku.Kstati down grille from the refrigerator shelf can used as a barbecue, this artifact Uncle Kostya gave it sovershennno free

3 Before I usually cook kebabs burned grass, and it scares mutants ozonizes air anomaly

4 residues of coal and ashes after cooking meat psevdogiganta I was preparing a baked potato and it seemed this idyll will not end

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting