What could be worse than smoking?

A friend of mine was afraid the question: "Do you smoke?" In the questionnaire, which is filled to travel to the United States under the program "Open World».
He knew that there is almost no one smokes, and even if pochuyut smoke odor from clothing, immediately wrinkle his nose and say, "Fu-fu! How disgusting! »
"Do not start up, if I confess," - he thought, and lied strongly in the questionnaire that no-no, as you might think!
Behind him even more frightened issue of religiosity.
He remembered all the films the Americans before something to eat at the table, hold hands and pray with your eyes closed. He sighed, inwardly struggled with his atheism and responded with evasions. In the sense that, though not churching and completely deny probably not taken ...
My other friend pored over the same questionnaire is also in doubt, but the train of thought he was different.
"Check for honesty!" - He thought: "What a lie detector. I write: "No," and they say, "Oops! Lied! Hence, the rest can not believe you! "And they will not let ...»
And he wrote that smokes, does not believe in God. Yet something has admitted there seems to be such, for which he was in the "United Russia", for example, just would not have taken.
A trip to America eventually took both.
First - in some boring countryside it seems to be in Iowa. Settled in the family preacher of some tangled branches of Protestantism. Two weeks at the table, he closed his eyes and prayed, toiled constant lack of nicotine in the body, and a smoke furtively behind the barn, ran through the endless fields of Iowa to ventilate clothes.
For a second, having familiarized with its sinful questionnaire consolidated as the host and custodian party of millionaire couple of Rotarians in Florida, and he hung out in the two weeks spar-deck yacht with a cigar and a glass.
Moral: smoking is bad, but lie - even worse!
via sandro-iz-che

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting