Yaroslavl under the guise of traffic police in the Moscow Ring Road

Just call me my friend Sergei aviator, and said that he had met on the Ring Road in the area of ​​Novokosino here is a miracle:
Via

The investigation showed that the car belongs to the traffic police in the Yaroslavl region (the inscription on the board), means the region 76. In principle, the tail can be seen from the seven for a piece of paper. What caused employees to stick their numbers is unclear. Apparently he told someone that in Moscow, so it is accepted. No, it is not accepted. Therefore, this case, we do not leave.

I think it is a clear violation of traffic rules, namely:

12.2 Part 2 Management TC without state registration plates, as well as driving the vehicle without mounted at the designated places of state registration plates or control the vehicle with state registration signs, equipped with materials that prevent or hamper their identification

For this relies a fine of 5,000 rubles. or deprivation of the right to drive the vehicle for a period of 1 to 3 months. Of course, the traffic police can say that this is the first part of Article 12 (just unreadable numbers) and the driver get away with just a warning, but we will not allow such beastliness.

What to do next? Gifted Yaroslavl cops need to teach. We come here and write a complaint. Better to write the text is about the content of "open source, I learned that the May 26, 2013 at approximately 20:30 on the Ring Road in the area of ​​the 5th km. moving traffic police car with the license plate a0586 Ford **. Judging by the inscription on the door, the car belongs to the traffic police in the Yaroslavl region. The license plate was sealed with paper so that the area code is not readable. Please investigate and bring the driver to administrative liability under Part 2 of Article 12.2 of the Administrative Code. ". At the end do not forget to give a link to this post and attach a photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting