Confessions of Sevastopol homeless

With a straight face passing raunchy kind of people lying on the benches or the pavement and covered with dirty rags, we rarely think about who these people are, how they came to such a life, and how hard they live. That's how the human mind - we worry only about what concerns ourselves.

In our editorial called person with no fixed abode. The people called these briefly and succinctly: "homeless." He did not blame the government for their problems, not required to seek and punish the perpetrators. Right at the door, he said, is trying to find an answer to painful tearing his question whether there is justice in the world?

Author: Daria SHARUEVA

Watered Valentin (as he introduced himself) with tea and biscuits, we listened carefully to his story:

"My childhood was happy. Despite the fact that his father, Michael G., lifetime directorships held positions in engineering institutions in his office hung always working overalls. If the workers do not get it, he put it and helping to correct the problem. I'm proud of him, because he was honest and incorruptible man. If someone tried to give him a bribe, he just kept his the man down the stairs. At work, the father appreciated, and 61 the year our family moved to Sebastopol, where an apartment was given. So, dad, mom, my brother and I became full of Sevastopol.

As they grow older brother, Igor, moving further away from me. He began to drink, got in touch with the wrong crowd, threw Institute. We became a little chat, since different interests. I spent much time at work (was a student electrician, radiomontazhnikom, appliances, etc.), I was like technical specialty. After a day, I managed to swim in the sea.

For a long time I was in the Navy, he was wound around the Soviet Union. During this period, a letter arrived from Sevastopol, where the father reported that he would like to give me a gift cooperative housing. Brother parents gave another apartment, which was acquired during this time, while they themselves have decided to stay with me, which I naturally agreed.

I returned to Sevastopol, got married, and then I had a son. During this time, Igor did not work properly, then somehow lost his apartment. From time to time he visited us home, steal my things, they drank away. We had a site on Sapun hill with a small house that built me. Parents sold it and bought a plot in the village of Igor in the Kharkiv region. One day, taking their money, they went to see him. After some time the mother sent a disastrous message to help them return to Sevastopol with his brother, as Igor did not get along with their neighbors, and they were determined to get rid of him.

Naturally, I could not leave the ones in trouble. However, when he returned, Igor did not change their way of life. He still lost somewhere, and then they put him for theft. After his release, his brother more than once expelled from the city, but my wife and mother helped him back.

During this time I did not stop working. Then the worst happened - at work I greatly hurt the spine - and I got fired. With his wife by the time we left.

This event greatly crippled me and a good friend, seeing my suffering, I offered a month to leave him from Sevastopol, relax in a village in the Kirovograd region. I did not want to leave his mother (his father had died by that time), but she insisted on the trip, so I was crushed. The mother added that in case the neighbors look after her.

When I returned I found out that my mother gave my niece apartment where we lived with it. A relative of his aunt tricked, convinced that his wife, with whom we parted, fool me and take yourself living space. She promised that the apartment will certainly return me what my mother, being an elderly woman and, as it turned out, mentally ill, agreed.

Later, my mother died, and I was literally on the street. I collected the documents that refute the legality of the transaction, addressed to different institutions, but I always refused. The lawyers argued that you can help me, but it requires a lot of money, I also did not have them.

He promised to help the representative of a well-known political parties. He provided accommodation - private house, and I began to live there with his mother. All available documents on my apartment, I gave him, but he said that the case has stalled badly. Later, his mother sold the land, and I began to roam the train stations.

In one of the centers of social assistance they gave me clothes and shoes, even sent to Yevpatoriya to courses of computer graphics operator. On his return to Sevastopol I got an offer to live in a nursing home, but did not agree. I'm able to work and benefit the people.

Now I have nowhere to go. The son does not communicate with me, ex-wife too. In my apartment I did not legally allowed. I would love to bring justice to understand whether it is at all. I want to live like a normal person and work for the good of society. This article - the opportunity to tell about their lives. Maybe someone will read it and will protect against this situation ».

Looking at this person, competently express their thoughts, demonstrating excellent memory and good manners, it's hard to imagine that he has more than 10 years of wandering through the city streets. Watching how he genuinely surprised welcoming attitude, with whom he met, once again struck by the level of human indifference. Of course, there are people who themselves turned into a slippery slope vagrancy. However, there are those who were on the street by chance, they are not guilty of anything, just ordered fate. If you asked for help dressed in dirty clothes the man, do not rush to wince in disgust. You may save someone's life.

Source

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting