Kayaks in "packaged"

His first "normal" vacation, I decided to take spontaneously. Just spontaneously decided on vacation - I go to Canoeing. Within two weeks was found the tour, "he said first in Google" paid, purchased tickets to the place of meeting of the group.

And here I am, never having seen or anything okromya nature on 6 acres, I stand at the train station in Vladimir in anticipation of adventure.
We met with a group loaded their belongings into a van brands Gazelle, which already lay everything needed (kayaks, tents, sleeping bags, cache for 5 days, etc., etc. ...), and moved to the starting point.

After 2 hours, arrived, they disembarked.
Will be 32 photos.

Part of the group immediately left for dinner to cook, while others began to collect water craft. Kayaks in "packed»

The assembly process

More

And now they're ready (3 2hmestnye 1 3hmestnaya)

Dinner, listen to instruction and minimum loads in the way. In pevy day sailed a little (about 4 hours), to get used to the boats and the "co-boaters" and the photos did not do. So only the first photo parking.

More

In general we spent the night and in the morning, after breakfast, again "at the oars»

In general we spent the night and in the morning, after breakfast, again "at the oars»

By the way, a few words should be said about dogs. Ineteresno his system of "friend or foe": rolled next to the owners - you own, went to the forest - has become a stranger, to be barked and bitten. Therefore, it wore a miniature muzzle, which Kuzma (that was his name) Aki pig "spear" in their prey.

More

Places where the beautiful, protected. Not a single settlement around. Equipped with about 30 parking lots for water tourists along the route. Water is clean (when Day 2 ended with the purchase, drank from the river, after boiling).
In the second and third day of taking photos on the water and on shore while snacking.

More

The river, though not violent, no thresholds, but filled with snags and shoals, and therefore had to maneuver between them.

At the end of the third day rose to a long parking lot about 1, 5 days

For the next (fourth) day we spent on the banks. Cook and ate

Competed in figure driving kayaks

Photographed

Photos about the previous photo)

Buried mates

More

Stoked camp bath (first 3-4 chasatopitsya masonry stones, then placed on top of the tent, the floor throws leaves, hot stones watered - it turns couples)

Installing an awning

Warm up, you can immediately into the river siganut (although it is a bit too small, but not the essence)

And we baked pancakes right at the stake ...

... And sat in the evening by the fire.

The fifth (and last) day began with an early rise, breakfast. For 12 days we had to swim to the finish line and catch dinner (with which we have successfully coped). Group photo at the finish

Bonus photos of our defender

Later, walking through Vladimir waiting for the train, the following inscription was found. \

I do everything possible to kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting