Govnoyama Motors

Preamble. Good afternoon friends. Post never did, please do not break, all the first time so do not judge strictly - minus to minus plus kind. Will 5 photo. I will begin immediately, and in disarray. At the end I tell.

It happened to me once to buy a new car from an authorized dealer, namely Aoyama Motors "Borovskoye" street. Domostroitelnaya E.3 (I remember this address, and probably all the addresses of the rotten dealer). I bought once their Honda car - a nice new car Solid 3 years ago.

Preamble. As with all cars, as my maintenance-free, and because of that fear or that many more are tied exactly to the place where we bought her car, apparently triggered effect duckling who first saw - he and mother. In short I'm just the same as many fall for it, and "stood on the account" during this service to service.

Although everything they say about the passage then only they, allegedly without going maintenance at the official dealer removed the car warranty - complete garbage, nonsense and generally no legal force does not have! They must prove that the failure of the vehicle it has been linked with poor quality consumables, namely engine oil, cabin filter, engine air filter, oil filter and all! More than anything, they do not change !!!

Just specify that all three of those. I honestly service was on time and kilometrage 15000, 30000, 45000, and only them. 60,000 I was furious, but more on that later.

What is a TO: please call (495) 363-43-33 You squeaky voice answers some sikuha. You say that you want to service the car, you hear a squeak in the phone: - "Wait a minute ..." and you have to negotiate with some guy about the time of arrival to them. They have always employed the time that you need, but two hours earlier or later just have "Free cash". Arriving half an hour before the appointed time approach to the three brave acceptance inspector and ....... It stands as a dick in the garden. Around the workers run the shop - boys 15 - 16 years old and sitting three, a strange-looking fellow, buried in their monitors quite interested in that for such a dick the soul is, or talk about eternity with previous clients. And no matter what your time has come, gone, and a crowd of other poor fellows - ducklings accumulated with your time!

Finally, you sit on the throne, he will record the computer asks, as if by chance: - "And if you have a crankcase ... .to you with another 600 for the removal of re-installation." Then you recognize that, fuck, fucking change 2 filter and promiscuous engine oil will cost you 12,000 rubles !!! And this despite the fact that the ride will last 3 hours 30 minutes!

Well, of course you think that the guarantee is more important than any pathetic one-third of the working day and penny rubles, you go to the sink (a technical washing, only jet churning mud), where the a manager inspects and says his catchphrase: "valuables weapons, drugs have? "Well, actually laughs from his Petrosyan.

Then you wait for the very 3:00 30min or even longer. What are they doing, completely unknown. I once came to him in the repair zone when I have fog. There is nothing to eat, nothing to do there, too, leave nothing out there extinct quarter. In general, when all waited and got his car, they say they had a bunch of diagnostics, including free then looked at the brake pad wear and external lighting devices, a move back home all the angry and hungry and without a lot of money.

Digression about candles. I iridium and they go 120,000 km, so that they do not change. And my friend, too, iridium (he had another car and other service), but they've stole the first THAT, and now every time you make service to buy and install the usual!
About washer. On the ground then I've stole the cover from the tank with stekloomavaykoy (where she dipstick fluid level), and in return have put some melted whip (I found out a week later). They said that it clubhand I took it out and put it on the hot engine, that's a stupid ass, I.

About a light bulb. In the middle of the vehicle, I found that the lamp is not lit backlight button in the cabin. Garbage, of course, but just a guarantee, then must be replaced byp. So they have to ask me - "And what have you got there bulb, LED or incandescent?". What they got a reasonable answer: - "I fuck?" So that's how it turned out that I have a filament (I generally there is no diode bulbs) and that it is not a warranty case. As a result, the cost of light bulbs have 550 p. Request for the replacement of 1,800 rubles !!! He sent fuck himself changed in 10 minutes. By the way, regarding the replacement of the wiper brushes and replace cabin filter. Brushes - work 600 rubles !!! Filter - like the 1500, which I told them that you comrades in the trash ёbnulis. The answer was simple - "Do you know that on some machines it is necessary to cut the dashboard and it's very hard!". I changed in the glove compartment for 3 minutes - it they just shrugged their shoulders. Bitches.

About belt. Has come to mean to whistle at me Aggregate belt, and I, like a gentleman, he turned to them with a request to replace the old and put in the trunk. Price issue like 2500+ belt 1200. In short guys literally understand my request and put the old belt from the old machine, as it turned out was not mine, I was in the trunk. That is, they do not fucking done! Just take the loot and made a bunch of paper.

Well, the most interesting ... It is time for the 4th of vehicle maintenance. All according to the scheme: Recording. He arrived half an hour earlier. Seeing their pohuizm. And I was soooo sad, soooo sad that I have to feed this squeaky sikuhu, these three strange guys, the 15-year-old kid that directors who fuck, what's going on in their joint-stock company PIT (Aoyama). I silently turned and went into the first antiservis with the exemplary name "Sasha, and Fyodor." I also forgot to tell that the firm decided to buy supplies for the 4th side of the service - all the same (original) only cheaper to 3000 rubles. And then it all and opened. It is a pity that I did not photograph this moment, but I'm a duck and was fully confident that the guys from Aoyama did everything according to the rules. As it turned out, these bastards never, NEVER !!! hear, do not remove any protection (and there are two of them - one a basic aluminum sheet in 3 powerful bolt, and the second is the heat and noise insulation dust on a pile of bolts and pistons )! While we spun - we tore two heads of the bolts as they do not even baked onto and just simply took the diffusion of the metal in the metal! If they spun them, everything would be fine. They tried to remove the caps, and plastic there, over 3 years of our operation in harsh environments, has become so hard and brittle that aglet just cracked. In theory they are disposable and should be replaced every time you shoot them, so they must maintain their plasticity at least some time, but not the essence. As a result, it opened a sad picture. They began to pour oil. Did you see anything blacker blacks, so that's - that's my MOTOR fucking oil, which these bitches were changed every, every, time. Do you think the oil filter changed? Dick out there, it can be changed only from the bottom, removing the protection that they never, but it is 146%, do not remove! The oil filter so stuck to the engine that fell on the long lever puller to attach. The apotheosis of the whole history became an air filter that is easy on the photos below. You know, I have no words, this I could not think. This, comrades, downright fucked up. I sin on the engine, saying that oil began to eat a lot, as it turned out, I go to the enriched mixture. I do not even know where the engine is pulling the air! These bitches deliberately tried to ruin my car that I spoke to repair these uёbkam! As a result, I broke some string in the soul or mind and a desire to somehow punish those scumbag.

P.S. Jobs antiservise cost 2,000 rubles and lasted only 1 hour and 30 minutes. and that due to the fact that long to remove the dust and noise protection.

Conclusions:

1.Nikogda under any circumstances, carry out maintenance of these beasts.

2. All official services such as pigs and cheats (for me this is not the first car)

3.Lyudi! Do not be ducklings. Your track is not! (Vysotsky)

With respect, the driver of the Honda. That's all I wanted to say. So they changed the air filter 3 times ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting