Crashed into the side windows in the minivan

Well, then, how to get a year on the miracle of the French automotive industry, I decided to spend some apgreyt - punch glazing, shoveled hundreds of pages of car forums and get some ideas about the upcoming event, decided not to use the services of offices and garage craftsmen, and to gather strength and to do everything yourself . In an Internet found and bought glass, bought glue sealant (in sausage), the event was accompanied by the fact that there was a sliding door where you can work out and so we read, watch, all the questions then.

50 photos

and as I said before, many owners of such a plan, dream cars to make them passenger version or at least glaze, no matter how kind of like another, and it will be better visibility of

With sliding dverbu after the accident, it was not a sin on her mock and practice, it is necessary to cut rovnenko window opening, doorway as they say in the internet is cut grinder or a jigsaw, we have available and then take drugoe- door, trying

in fact use a jigsaw obtain such a result, jigsaw tearing metal, paint scratches, not very comfortable, nail file can be thick, well I did not like them to work

and more

I pay attention to what you need to cut a doorway inside, that would not damage the inner rim of the metal body, the inside cut is much more convenient as how this is the fringe is a guide for cutting

Try to cut grinder, but it also gives failure, do not understand, but the sound was as if the teeth ate)),

and so on cutting openings grinder, circle need 125y, the thinnest thickness of 1 mm, always good, so cheap as 2 go 1 window opening

straight lines cut window opening

and more

cut in a straight line to the corner, because the angle grinders range not pass

Posted in [mergetime] 1375021161 [/ mergetime]
angles tried again to pass a jigsaw, but again refused to tons of this venture, tearing metal frame and scratch the paint

angle cut through from the outside, if carefully done slowly, but it turns out tlichno

this is the result - the ready aperture not only guessed the corners, but they can be cut without problems

in the upper right corner of the photo, see the teaser jigsaw same bolgarkoy- neat to work comrades)), but since the door scrimmage)) to me this sin is pardonable)

Cropped extra edge, departing approximately 5 to 7 mm from the inner edge kuzova- why well then explain

There is one nuance that can not be neglected in roiginale external metal and internal metal connected by spot welding, craftsmen perimeter of the opening to put rivets (I also like). shabashniki coat with the inner cavity of the sealant in the hope that it will be enough, but I'm having house poluavtamat welding, I decided all the same scald circle

Posted in [mergetime] 1375021878 [/ mergetime]
pozachischal point in both welded and perёd- plostyah cooking

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting