A little about Poland

Description Picture writing on the go. Will be about 20 photos.

I was there last month, has brought much under Germany, in the glorious city of Wroclaw. Initially, it was a lot of impressions, which started exactly after crossing the border. Although not quite 10 kilometers from the border, because the border around the dump heap hucksters selling vodka there and trash around okologranichnyh stores in other everything as we have. But we go further. From fotika was only a phone, therefore I apologize for the quality, but the overall impression transfers. Photos are not so much because he was driving, the quality of the photos did not wait to photograph and it is not convenient to go ... well here began a pleasant experience. The free regular road along it shumopylegryaze insulating panels, we see not deleted by marking, good asphalt.

After some time to enter the toll road section, Ploce travel on bramkah and forth on the asphalt to which no reproach, especially our eyes do not indulge in Ukrainian
2 photos

3 photos

Since the stop on the road is prohibited, special places for recreation, a lot of times it is pleasant enough arbors with toilet and free parking, it is sometimes filling.
4 photos

Food on, enjoy the fact that you can look around and do not strain to overtake as more pits and regroup in time if it was not possible, and of course the scenery on both sides
5 photos

But already at the entrance to Wroclaw I met a huge traffic jam, as it later turned out it was a long 40 kilometers, truck driver fell asleep, caught a few cars, managed to fly between concrete barriers and fly into the oncoming lane, thereby paralyzing the entire movement. Affected as it later became known in a few minutes taken to the hospital by helicopters. And yet, that we stand ... and do not understand what is happened, but in the meantime me more and more presses machines. All come with dogs, walk, smoke ... shoulder remains free, no smart kids jeep tude does not finds itself.
6 photos

later opened the road fence field and I managed to get out, and in a roundabout way and with such clever guys as I stood in the toffees, narrow streets just are not ready for such cars head, I got to the destination. The first thing I went to see the fountain. Very nice, anyone interested can find a YouTube video, I think should be, I only have one ugly photo :(
7 photos

Then walk around the city, walk, enjoy the city at night, went to the station, the escalator was surprised to lift your hand luggage next to the steps.
8 photos

Just interesting dwarfs any of various forms but authentic small size, 30 inches, scattered around the city to engage in various "affairs" For entertainment attentive pick these kids.
9 photos

The next day went to see near lying neighborhood. Since we somehow gateways in my edges did not grow together, it was interesting. By the way, runs through the city if I am not mistaken 5 rivers, and they are all connected in a fairly complicated system of locks dams embankments.
10 photos

By the way, I realized that these massive yellow caps 2 on each side of the head of opening the gateway, but what 2 did not understand.
11 photos

By the way, in the background you can see 2 bikes, bikes we rented, I went to the friend, the first 20 minutes is given for free, further tariff does not seem to remember about 8 zloty per hour (do not remember exactly about $ 3), serving machine.
12 photos

For more serious gateway, with traffic lights, wider, longer ...
13 photos

Here are a couple photos of the regulated dam ... well, somehow I think so it can be called
14 photos

sufficiently massive structure, and like the same old building dovolno.
15 photos

16 photos

But as I led the amateur hooked number of convenient, well thought-out and the length of bicycle paths to these buildings came on them. Where we see the ground, around the trimmed grass is in fact already out of the city.
17 photos

But riding up a little closer to the city fairly level ground turned into paving tiles division track, with a color differentsiatsiatsiey (just like in the Kin-Dza-jo with pants), part of the pedestrian, and red - cycling. Everything is still culturally, grass swifts not only from the city, on the left, and right. Sometimes come across simulators.
18 photos

19 photos

actually led infrastructure struck me, probably not dozens, maybe a hundred kilometers of bicycle paths, as well as tiles on the roads. Even in the direction of the city near lying watched 20 kilometers of track tiles to separate pedestrians and bicycles.
20 photos

That's what I'm talking about infrastructure, traffic lights for cyclists.
21 photos

the other, but managed to photograph closer.
22 photos

again tracks. I try not to pay attention to that, and so we all know about the repair of roads, public transport, layout, cleanliness ... again track.
23 photos

Oh yeah, veloparkovki, in the city center, near all the admin buildings, cafes, state. institutions, there appear parkovochka not - then in 10 steps. By the number of bikes at the station can understand the prevalence of this type of transport.
24 photos

Now lastly, a few words about the fact that you can meet on the road. Here's an example of such a military Volkswagen, never not seen such.
25 photos

And this from the fact that I was able to catch. Photo from behind.
26 photos

Here's a copy of the hard-hit in my under-lens, trying to escape. The girl behind the wheel ... not sure that I was once lucky enough to go behind the wheel of this car, and she was lucky to envy as he could silently :)
27 photos

Night and photos from your phone is not compatible understandable ... but I could not help it ...
28 photos

Well, this car had met on the way home again on the same bramkah toll road. I have everything, dear. Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting