Man. Total resonant stories.

28 years in prison for three. Such a verdict handed down judgment in the Tula region raiders who broke into the house of a businessman Gegham Sargsyan. The story caused a huge public outcry. The head of a large family, saving ones, single-handedly destroyed three criminals. 3 accomplices go to jail for a long time.

WAS:

[next]

WAS:

28 years in prison for three. Such a verdict handed down judgment in the Tula region raiders who broke into the house of a businessman Gegham Sargsyan. The story caused a huge public outcry. The head of a large family, saving ones, single-handedly destroyed three criminals. 3 accomplices go to jail for a long time.

Gegham Sargsyan tries not to look at the grinning face behind bars, and so he barely standing on his feet. 4 hours in a row the judge repeats the same story, citing various witnesses broke into the house, they pushed into the room, hit daughter, demanded money, put a gun to the head of a seven-month baby.

"They were so confident. I would not say that they were afraid of something. And who might they be afraid? Their four. I am alone here such "- says Gegham Sargsyan.

Because of the constant threat to the safety of the trial Sargsian provide two policemen. And then, late in the evening in April 2012, he found himself face to face with four armed robbers, each of which was taller and stronger than him. And behind him, 3 women and 4 children. Grandson Gekama now 4 years old, but he still can not forget the events of that night and gets up at night.

That night Gegham knew immediately what came to him, and who led the bandits. It was Yuri Kozlov, whom he, like many neighbors, to borrow money.
"They thought that I eat a lot, they think so. Because Kozlov in his testimony said that "he has a million more than at home." And about a kilogram of gold, he said, there is. Yes, in general, all showed that the need to kill. I understood. And these words that it is necessary "to finish the women." I knew they would kill me, "- admitted Gegham Sargsyan.

The robbers involved finding the money scattered around the house, and it helped to break Sargsyan. According to him, the offender followed him, he grabbed a knife and stabbed him.

From the materials of the court I know that until he hit her with a knife, beat him on the head with the handle of a shovel. In bandits it was with a traumatic gun, but the eldest daughter Sargsyan fastened on his hand, and the robber pulled out a weapon.
Through the open gate robbers went to the station. The nearest neighbors close. They also called the police after hearing screams and the sound of broken glass. But when the task force arrived on the veranda lay lifeless body 3 attackers.

Leaving only one could live - Irakli Abuladze. He was given 11 years in prison of strict regime. And he organized all sitting in Mordovia colony, a Cherepovskiy. He was given another 9 years and now sit him 24 years. But the gunner Kozlov was sentenced to 8 years. Lawyers sentence unhappy. They believe that "the prosecution had not proved" and will appeal the verdict.
Previously, many said that Sargsyan may have exceeded the limits of necessary defense. First, in itself opened a criminal case. But on August 14 and the trial, and the prosecutor acknowledged that in his own house, he had the right to protect his family.

But he never Gegham Sargsyan from his home is not going to leave. On the other hand, started in the yard and repair the gate does not lock.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting