Patio or terrace

Project of the Year in our cottage. We decided to build a patio (patio) between the bath and a cottage (where nothing will grow). But to get a terrace. It will be 15 photos, the quality is not so hot, shot in the hammer

Since the beginning of the frame built, after much thought, decided to lay a brick foundation beams (150)

The foundation and waterproofing (Bikrost). Yeah ... I forgot to say, this is my first "big" building

Cooking roof

Consolidate logs on the wall

All the wood was treated by impregnation in the color of the house and baths (they then renewed the same impregnated)

After much deliberation and calculation of the budget for the chosen floor terraced board (the most expensive part - our area of ​​27 squares - 48 thousand)

The roof from the inside - metal profile. Son evaluates the quality

Leave room for the furnace. There in the background in the shade.

Without waiting for the oven, we begin landscaping: swing, her daughter took baby furniture (tables and chairs on the money is not enough)

View from the garage

Pride wife - petunias and other flowers (previously not engaged in gardening)

Improvement continues. Watches, a shelf, and the main thing - the TV.

Here the oven is ready: BBQ (fireplace) and it seemed built. So tired, but happy I am. Near the oven, freshly bought kёrher who washed terrace of brick dust (after cutting kirpechey furnace)

The stove in the profile. All you can kick. All pictures are just friends on a Friday night too lazy to upload and want to boast -)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting