In Belarus, want to return an article for sodomy

One reason for the rejection of civilized Europeans, Alexander Lukashenko, is its rejection of homosexuality as one of the fundamental European values.

And now, it seems, the Belarusian President passed from words to deeds. According reported in San Francisco opposition website "Belarusian partisan", Lukashenko is going to return the previously canceled the article of the Penal Code criminalizes homosexuality.

According to Internet publications, Belarusian MPs are preparing a bill to the return of criminal liability for homosexuality. It is proposed to amend the current Criminal Code that impose a penalty of imprisonment for up to ten years for men having sex with a man and a fine or imprisonment up to 5 years for the promotion of homosexuality. This bill could enter into force in the autumn of this year.

Before that, Alexander Lukashenko, has repeatedly caused indignation of the European public for its "outrageous statements" that man and woman should start a family and have children.

British Independent last year, for example, is cited for Europeans blasphemous statement of the Belarusian leader against the vanguard of democracy:

"I do not discuss the initiative of nowhere and, moreover, do not blame them. Because while it is beyond my comprehension. Moreover, if I perceive it, is very negative, I think it is extremely abnormal »©.

But perhaps the most striking in this regard was the "exchange of courtesies" between Alexander Lukashenko and Foreign Minister of Germany Guido Westerwelle, who is known to not only hide but also flaunts his "best" orientation.

When a German named president of Belarus "dictator", Lukashenka said that it is better to be a dictator than a pederast.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting