Three different Putin

It seems Putin's doubles have been used in large quantities. At least so says the author, whose publication has already created quite a stir. All "options" Putin were found this week in the media programs. Moreover, each of Putin's opinion of the author of its own function.

The text of the author under the cut ...

Somehow suddenly struck by the rapid change in the face of Putin. This can be seen, even watching the news from zomboyaschika. For example, a comparative collection of images of Putin on 6, 10 and 12 September (screenshots made of the news stories of the 1st channel).
Changes in facial and eye color are obvious. Well, my eyes - well, it can contact lenses. But why it is rapidly changing the face ?! After all, almost every day - different. In the end, which looks Sands ?!
Very many sources of Western and Russian media say that the president did not look like himself, but clear explanation on this point. The majority of Russian medical experts do not want to touch this topic. Even anonymously. Carefully note only that Putin feature traces of rejuvenating treatments, from which the great changes on the face can not be.
I do not know how it actually, but it looks like these "anti-aging" treatments Putin injected daily, instead of breakfast. Br-rr ... Imagine if every morning in the mirror every time you see my face another? It's crazy, you can also ...
P.S. Here's what else noticed - the man who on the first photo (06/09/2013) loves to ride on all the forums and let shmorumam-flat jokes. The second man (09/10/2013) - nerdy type, rarely appears in public. The third man (09/12/2013) mainly type resolves boys from ministries and teaches wits pioneer ministers ...
Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting