Repairing balconies.

There was a balcony in my old, rotted wood frame, we decided with his wife to make repairs on their own in a man's power, that is, my, wife only choice of color compositions :).
To begin to glaze (not myself, brand), plastic, double glazing. The old frame he cleaned glass to the village to his grandfather, a good - four. The frames are rotten to the scrap.
That's how it began to look:
Immediately warn, made a long time, maybe not so qualitatively as the experts, I have to build a very remote relation. So if you have something to add, what to advise, be grateful and normal attitude to constructive criticism.
It will be 32 photos.

3.Steklyannaya mosaic could stop me glue stone tiles, has decided to cut its nafig. A few hours zubodrobilki neighbors (warned them in advance. :) That would not face much beaten face).

5.Tak looks naked balcony slabs, I will insulate it with mineral wool.

6. Tired, decided to see how there on the street ... View from the balcony in my yard. A large building - sports complex «South»

7. To the right three-storey building - school. I went to her, she is now docha studying in the 4th grade, 4 years son will learn here also.

8.After as removed all the mosaic, covered betonkontaktom. Rosy - cute.

10.Pristupil to pasting tiles. Tiling flagstone make it from stone chips with a special solution.

15. Mid-repair I died with neprosnuvshimsya phone. It is a pity to me. 5 years faithfully served. I was very attached to him. But nothing to do, ran out and bought a new phone.
I think my Vitek (WiTu i900) I would understand and forgive. I digress something, nostalgia ...

Because of the missing pictures can only describe the process:
He took the bar 4x5, screwed it parallel to the floor in the middle of the balcony slab. By the plates stack layer waterproof fabric. Then stack mineral wool, and on top of the membrane fabric which is moisture in one direction, from natural wool.

16.Vot on this photo shows the first layer and a second layer of tissue.
That's what some stairs, I then rewrote, laid a solid piece of fabric.

17. Small-became manifest what we want. Tile cleaned with a wire brush in advance and covered (lying - his wife covered) vlagostopom diluted 1 to 3.

19. Getting to the ceiling. Screw the bars along the perimeter and in the middle, along the full length balcony.

20. Began sheathing. Of course do not forget about lighting.

21. fully sheathed ceiling, stayed here such area. Tie bar. Screw the screws plastic profile.

24. So look something like this ...

26. Next, the same throughout the frame. Installed lighting. 2 lamps of 36 watts. light, heat and flies do not bite :)

27. In fact, that's what happened.

29. Screw the tumble dryer and set the switch.

30.Tak same one labor to make repairs in the bathroom and toilet. Photos of working moments unfortunately not survived.

32. I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting