Cop shows power over disabled ...

Parking space was the cause of this persecution of twenty-two Catherine Komleva. She received a second group of disability after an incident at the club "Gold" as a result of the impulse pipes room began to fill in the boiling water. Katya burned 30% of the body. Most of the deep burns on his feet. She lost eight fingers and suffered 40 operations to restore the foot. Recent transplant surgery tendons and muscle tissue were taken in the clinic "Bogemhauzem" in Germany.

Despite the disability, Kate does not give up trying to live a normal life and work (content of media space in Weda Fashion Group). Since it is very difficult to go and hurt, the only salvation - a machine. She drives a Audi A6, but to park it at the entrance to her own do not give the police. Catherine lives at Bardin, 41 in the entrance, which is located in close proximity to the Leninsky police station № 4. «I thought I was strong, until faced with rudeness and indifference of some staff. Several times I personally went there to allow them to put the car on the parking lot. Showing them the certificate of disability and as much detail explaining the situation. In 9 cases out of 10, I was denied, often rude and sarcastic manner. They say, "Well, what if you are disabled? Are we, doctors, or what? Well, do not, therefore, generally sit behind the wheel. Need to sit at home, "- says Kate.

She was trying to park the car at the house next door, but realized that he could not even go that far on foot. Then she call a taxi, transplanted there from his car and run to the door. "I spend a lot of effort to fight with his disability, work on the restoration, including moral. But frankly boorish, ironic and inhumane police statements, which are designed to protect its citizens, repeatedly called me hysterical attacks and depression ", - says the girl.

As a result, she was again put the car at the entrance, but as the whole territory came under official transport, the police began to require her to park elsewhere. Once the girl was approached by one of the drivers UAZ police and said that if she does not start to park elsewhere - she just flat tire. She wrote to the prosecutor, asked to evaluate the legitimacy of police conduct. A recent girl discovered that someone punctured wheel of her car.

Kate photographed police officer who threatened to cut her wheel and mocked her disability

Komlev Catherine went to the police station to file a statement on the incident, however, the duty of the first did not want to accept it. Then he took, but refused to prosecute. "The decision to refuse was written that damage amounted to less than 2500 rubles, which is required under Art. 167 of the Criminal Code. But the statement I enclose a receipt, which showed that the damage 4460, 00 rubles. The question arises, what happened to the rest of the receipt. I have the originals and copies of them I put this statement. In the police station I was rudely told that wheel impaled head of the department of police, who did not want me to park the car in their parking lot. And today he (Colonel Kozlov) blocked the exit from the parking lot to me and said that he wrote to me on the counter-statement to the prosecutor slander. Although I have never in anything it did not accuse "- says the girl.

The girl's father, told «URA.Ru» confirmed that persecution for the sake of the only places in the parking lot has been going on for several months. "Even if we do not take into account the fact that the girl - disabled and trying to walk with bleeding wounds, remains incomprehensible story with the parking. Personal vehicles police equated to the service? Why do people who live in the house, unable to put their cars there? And such an opportunity is created only for the police coming to work? "- Is perplexed Vladimir Komlev.

Thank you for your safety and peace of mind. How do you prevent it? Heard that the city put on the ears of all the police.

And here is the hero.
Hi!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting