Yesterday I was in the war

Yesterday I was in the war. Yes, the Great Patriotic War. Every day it has lived since 1941. I passed a few hours mentally way from Lviv to Stalingrad and then back to Krakow.

What did you do? He flew on different planes on reconnaissance and bombing enemy troops. He was shot down a few times. November 10, 1942 at Stalingrad battle lost friends. He made 212 sorties. July 1, 1944 became a Hero of the Soviet Union. And the war came here because of that old officer's bag.

Will be 20 photos.
© fromnorthcyprus - Learn

2. Yes, with this bag and this logbook my father Eletskikh Gabriel Nikiforovich started and ended the war, which claimed the lives of many millions of people.

3.Otkryl book, and transported more than 70 years ago ...

5.Odni records from 1941

7.This 1942

9.A is 1943

12.This 1944

15.Ordena- country gave us medals (father-third from right)

About 20 medals will write a separate post.

This is not easy, to visit the war. Even after 70 years, and mentally. And just a few hours.

On my own, I thank them all for everything they have done for us. Low bow to you heroes alive and dead.

Hero Fighter gave 15 downed enemy aircraft. The reconnaissance and bomber aviatsii- 100 successful sorties.
How much time to do missions? Often 2-3. Sometimes 5-6.

15-20- is & quot; elderly & quot ;. The film saw? Stalingrad father made 70 sorties. It was a bloody mess.
Generally it changed for war 3, 5 the regiment on staff.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting