Give velotrollingu bicycle lane!

Having read conflicting comments on the site velokieva, decided to go and enjoy the new bicycle lane on Prospect of Victory. Even before he met thereof, it was clear that travel there at some point it's not that hard for - is simply impossible. So we decided to train as far as possible and drivers, and pedestrians obkatyvaya its rightful niche asphalt.

We reached the "start" track.
While considering it does not look all that bad. Is it worth it to turn away - PPase, people came running :).

Going quietly and close to occupy more space and attach importance to their VELAM.
And here begins the real parade "winner in life».
Each photograph was lazy, but a selection of the best asshole Winners have.

Another

Py sy ... if someone found your car, take our congratulations! )))

Smile)).

This is particularly noteworthy)).

... Here is the bike path on Victory Avenue (Kiev) in front of the LCD "Victoria".

And this turned out to be stesnyashkoy. When you try to photograph the "head" turned on the headlights, and then another coyly covered face with his hand, telling us that "it will continue as long as there will be parking for taxi drivers." With this logic is still possible to park on the playground, Wye notes IF u ar e s IPR shield?

... And the most interesting thing is that there is a chic Avenue svezheotrestavrirovannom wide shoulder. Suffice it otehat bus from the parking lot (in the background you can see it) only to some 30 meters. No, bike path, probably more convenient.

With people all relatively easy to dispense. Nuuu how calm ...
I'M Joking). But still had obsnyat that the collision cyclist total weight of the bike more and harder, so in order to at least own safety it is necessary to go about the sidewalk. This is especially true mothers with children. Child suffer much stronger cyclist ppm. And yes, the sidewalk is wider than two times bike path - why they are there as a magnet pulls?

Note: even burchlivo minded believing in what are free to go where they are comfortable, start to feel embarrassed and hide faces when they take pictures.
Ururi, this wave of insolence.

Mommy, teach your children the SDA, if we do not know them.

One of the winning moments bikeways - interval between two bursts on the bus, and then another, and toilets).

Very symbolic could see the friendliness on the part of vendors who have set up their fruit clearly in part lined with peshehodka. Moreover, we also did not have time to say anything, immediately having received a demonstration of the cultural level.
However, enthusiasm girls enough for a few short seconds, then tried to hide in shame Gulchatay face and walked to the other sellers.

Sfotkatsya Tipo I Lady ©

By the way, great fun, a ride in a walking pace. The next point will almost love notes on the windshield. And who else but us poor thing, drivers explain the subtleties of destiny bikeways?
And the more we have such poor thing will be there to pass, the more rays of knowledge brought to this dark realm.

Fans velotrollit, do not forget to train others - to ride on bike path! :)

I have everything)). Photos and accompanying text (with my few comments) - my velopodruga, I pictured himself. Expect to continue)). It will be fun)).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting