Azarkant - Short Film

Hello. I would like to submit your short film Azarkant. Azarkant was done on pure enthusiasm, in his spare time on a home computer. I have long wanted to work on something in his favorite genre of space fiction, but nothing that we did not take off, so I decided to do on their own. In the video you can find references to many Hollywood movies that inspired me and staring into holes. Azarkant made rather than as a short film, as well as a small piece of the big stories.

A huge spacecraft lost at the edge of the universe. Inside, everything is dead, and has sunk into oblivion. People have perished long ago, and no one will tell what happened here. Only the old robot pilot is also long dead, still lonely patrol the endless corridors and perform his last command pilot. But one day, the door of the old space ships are now open ...

Thank you to everyone who helped: Arseny Sychev, Artem Novikov, Evgeny Creveney, Vasilev Viktor Valery Boules - without them this work would not be completed.

I hope you will enjoy. See the HD.
Happy viewing! [Next]

Rendered on a computer - i7, 12GB RAM, MSI N460GTX Cyclone.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Written and directed
 - Andrey Klimov

Music composers and sound designers:
 - Arseniy Sichev
 - Artem Novikov

Character animation in some scenes:
 - Evgeny Krevnyy
 - Vasily Viktorov
 - Valerii Kriazhev

Representation:
Scott Glassgold / IAM Entertainment (p) 310.777.7500
email: scottglassgold @ iamsports-ent. com